Chapter 112 Tokyo is set on fire- Profile

"I always keep my word." Kurosawa Hideaki looked into the distance, "waiting for your good news."

He hung up the phone and looked at his watch.

Fifteen minutes had passed since the explosion.

If you rush back to the conference hall now, you won't be able to catch up with the search meeting. It's better to stay downstairs and figure out the three bombings against him.

The main culprit of the two bombings that occurred in the morning was the boss of the organization, and the purpose was very obvious.

1. It will reduce his trust among the people and the police.

Second, try your best to induce his mental illness through this distrust, thereby causing his movement to be limited or directly causing death.

3. Test his relationship with Gin.

4. Instigate a relationship between him and Gin, forcing Gin to choose one of the two.

Let’s think about the first purpose first.

The first two bombings organized by the boss were just preparations. Their purpose was not to kill people at all, but to turn him into a suspect by killing people.

Even a little bit of suspicion will reduce his trust among the people and the police, which will restrict his actions in order to delay the time for the organization to be exposed.

The victims of the first two bombings were psychological experts who analyzed him.

And he showed his distaste for being analyzed in front of the office camera several times.

The boss of the organization knew this and amplified it into a motive for the murder.

Next, the organization boss did the next thing in order to make the most of this fake motivation.

——Group video call.

The words spoken by the organization BOSS in the video are highly suggestive.

——Suggesting that the higher-ups believed in the fabricated false motives.

If the high-level of the Police Agency and the Metropolitan Police Department really believed, then his level of trust would drop further.

Kurosawa Hideaki was so angry that he laughed.

The organizational boss underestimated the Metropolitan Police Department's trust in him and underestimated him.

The other party does not know that his relationship with the Metropolitan Police has become indestructible under the constraints of the contract, nor does he know that his mental illness has been cured.

Assuming that the trust level really drops as the boss expects, his second purpose can be achieved.

——Take advantage of the decline in trust to induce mental illness and make him face death threats.

His original mental illness was caused by the organization when he was 18 years old.

However, due to the long period of time, the details of the case are not stored in the memory palace. It is impossible to verify whether that time was a coincidence or a long-planned conspiracy by the organization boss.