Chapter 48 - 49 - 50

Chapter 48 The Not So Mysterious Passenger

"Cough, cough..." Akai Shuichi coughed a few times, then moved to the side, leaving a seat by the window. This position is half blocked by the seat in front, making it seem a bit cramped.

Kurosawa Hideaki squeezed in without hesitation and sat down, then looked at the inconspicuous Bluetooth headset hanging on Akai Shuichi's left ear and asked, "A mission?"

"It's a great deal for two FBI agents to track members of an organization. It seems that Bellmode plays a very important role in the organization and you care about her. Speaking of which, have you obtained the necessary documents for domestic case handling? If not, it is illegal to handle the case. "

Kurosawa Hideaki's voice was almost breathless, but the provocation and banter in it seemed to have substance.

"Is that guy in your earphones talking bad about me?"

Akai Hideichi couldn't take it anymore, he took off his bluetooth headset and stuffed it into Kurosawa Hideaki's ear.

"Kurosawa! Don't interfere with the FBI's official business!" A slightly older but energetic unfamiliar voice came from the headset, "The process of entering the country to handle the case takes a month. After completing the procedures, Belmode ran away, we can't wait any longer So long."

Obviously, the boss of the FBI knows him and has a certain amount of trust in him. The reason should be that he helped them solve the case when he was studying abroad.

"Don't worry." Kurosawa Hideaki reassured, "Anyway, you should have returned without success this time, because -"

"—Don't move!"

Listening to the robber's shouts, Kurosawa Hideaki shrugged, "It's just what you heard, there is a robber in this car."

After he finished speaking, regardless of the reaction of the person in the earphone, he took off the earphone and put it back into Akai Shuichi's hand.

"I told you not to move!" The robber raised his hand angrily and fired three shots at the ceiling of the car.

The passengers in the carriage screamed and trembled. After the initial reflexive exclamation, no one even dared to make a loud scream.

"Hey, don't shoot randomly." Another person, who was also wearing a ski suit and wrapped himself tightly, whispered, and then patted the sled bag standing on the ground.

Kurosawa Hideaki's eyes stayed on the sled bag for a moment. If nothing unexpected happened, there should be two bombs inside.

"Tsk, that's troublesome." The robber who fired the gun was very satisfied with the silent passengers. He laughed happily, then looked at the driver, "Close the front door and drive to Yokohama."

"But, but, the fuel in the tank can't support us to reach Yokohama." The driver stammered.

"Where did all this nonsense come from? Come on! I originally asked you to call the police, but now I have changed my mind. I didn't expect that we would be so lucky this time. Hehe~"

The robber held a gun and slowly walked up to Kurosawa Hideaki step by step. "What is your name? This police officer who is very precious to the Japanese Metropolitan Police?"