Chapter 108

Gongchang Police Department was stunned, raised his wrist and looked at his watch, "Now? It's only about 7:35 now. This is commuting time. Everyone is either on the subway or driving, and there is no time to watch TV. It seems that there is no press conference now. The perfect time for a launch."

"No, now is the best time." Toru Amuro explained, "Because whether it is a bus or a subway, there are on-board TVs on the car, and the content of the press conference can be broadcast through these TVs."

"There are also car radios in cars. As long as these facilities are well utilized, the speed of information dissemination will be faster than we imagined."

"So that's it!" Police Yumaga suddenly realized, "As expected of Officer Kurosawa! You're doing a pretty good job as an assistant. Are you a college graduate? Are you interested in becoming a police officer?"

"Haha, it's just a very ordinary university." Toru Amuro chuckled twice, "I'm just a little interested in reasoning at the moment, and have no plans to become a police officer. I still have other studies."

"Pfft." Kurosawa Hideaki laughed briefly, pursed his lips and turned away. He is obviously one of the best among the police, but he doesn't feel any sense of disobedience when he says this.

The contrast is so great!

"Then I will contact Manager Matsumoto now to start preparing for the press conference. You haven't had breakfast yet, right? You go buy some breakfast first, and we will try to start the press conference at 7:45." Yumaga Police Department said to Kurosawa Hideaki, Looking at Toru Amuro, "If your assistant wants to attend the press conference, you need to apply for a temporary pass. Do you want me to apply for it for you?"

"Ah... no need." Toru Amuro waved her hand, "I have to go to a coffee shop for an interview today. If I attend the press conference, I will be late."

"Then go quickly." Kurosawa Hideaki urged.

Just kidding, Toru Amuro is currently on an undercover mission. If he frequently enters and exits the Metropolitan Police Department without an organized mission, he will definitely arouse suspicion.

"Police Chief Gong, I'm going to have breakfast first. I'll meet you at the police station at 7:45."

Archer: "Yeah."

Kurosawa Hideaki exhaled slowly. The atmosphere when Amuro Toru and Yumaga Police Department were talking just now was very relaxed, which made him feel much more relaxed.

This apartment is very close to the commercial street, and there are many convenience stores nearby, so you can easily get hot oden.

Hideaki Kurosawa got into the Porsche from Madeira holding a paper bowl containing 10 fish balls with sesame seeds.

"Master, it's better to eat less junk food like oden." Madeira looked in the rearview mirror and saw the fish balls piled up in Hideaki Kurosawa's bowl, "This is really too much."

"Well... I have a tough battle to fight today." Kurosawa Hideaki said vaguely, holding a fish ball in his mouth, "I definitely won't have time to eat anything else this morning. I will be hungry if I don't buy more."

Madeira frowned slightly, "What about lunch?"

"Eat it in the police cafeteria." Kurosawa Hideaki swallowed two balls in one gulp and chewed with his cheeks puffed out. "You can contact my brother later and ask him to pay attention to the press conference held by the Metropolitan Police Department at 7:45."

"Don't mention my name on the phone, keep it cryptic."

After eating the warm Zhixin fish balls, the gas that accumulated in the chest seemed to disappear.