Chapter 145 - 146

Chapter 145 The school bus hijacked in Karuizawa (2)

He immediately turned around and faced the ajar door of the compartment, thinking quickly.

Jiang Gu Ling didn't lock the compartment when he pulled him in just now.

The two police officers had already determined that there were two people in the compartment through the reflection of the tiles.

At this time, if he goes out alone, takes away the two police officers, and gives Rei Furiya who remains in the compartment time to evacuate.

The next second rumors about him will spread like a virus in the Nagano Police Station.

It wasn't a big deal, he didn't care what others thought of him for a long time.

But the organization is likely to use this rumor to attack him, which will undoubtedly become a stumbling block on his way to dismantling the organization.

This method is obviously not feasible

Kurosawa Hideaki breathed out slowly.

He heard footsteps getting closer and the sudden light breathing of the two outside the door.

He could have used the same method he had used before to scare these two people away, but now Rei Fukiya was treating him...

We must keep a distance from Jiang Gu Zero, and we can no longer——

click...

There was the sound of the lock being dropped.

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at the closed wooden door. It was made of maple wood and painted with white paint. The wood grain was faintly revealed through the white paint. The matte texture caused the partition door to have almost no reflection, making it difficult for people to see clearly what was on it. reflection.

What are you going to do when you go down to the valley?

He lowered his eyes and looked at the hand that was on the lock but didn't take it back, "Why... um..."

A hand that smelled of rubber mixed with metal reached out and covered his mouth tightly.

Kurosawa Hideaki snorted out of his nasal cavity unexpectedly.

——Jiang Guling's hand smelled of the heat dissipation vent in the computer room.

"Don't talk." Jiang Gu Ling said softly.

"Well?"

"Don't say anything."

Boom——

The partition door was pulled, and the metal bar protecting the partition door hit the bar on the side of the partition door, making a frightening knocking sound.

Kurosawa Hideaki swallowed and could clearly feel that the palms of Rei Fukiya's hands were sweating slightly.

"Who's in there?" the police officer outside the door asked.

"I was discovered." Rei Fukutani said softly, suppressing his voice, "Do you still want to do what you did in my bathroom that day?"