Chapter 210 - 211

Chapter 210 Decisive Battle - Choose One (7)

"Karasuma Renya is not in the observation tower, he is behind the so-called straight elevator cabin on the 46th floor publicity map."

Kurosawa Hideaki said softly, "As long as we operate properly, we can catch Renya Karasuma while saving my brother."

After being silent for a while, Rei Fukutani took out his mobile phone and looked at Hideaki Kurosawa's face with the faint light on the screen to confirm his status, "Actually, it is no longer that important to the police whether Renya Karasuma can be caught. "

"After this incident, the National Security Council and the Police Agency have stabilized their credibility. You have made Karasuma Renye's crimes public during the live broadcast. The public has also understood the root cause of the low safety index for many years. Everyone knows Renye Karasuma is the sinner behind it.

So no matter when Renye Karasuma is caught, his final ending will not change. "

"You might as well just tell me 'we can save Kurosawa first'." Kurosawa Hideaki laughed.

"Thank you, but if you want to save my brother, you have to cut off the power supply to his robotic arm first. Obviously, the reason why the machines on the top floor can still operate after the main power control room of the building was hacked is because the top floor and the The power supply under it is not universal."

He paused and joked a little, "After all, no designer of a pure observation deck or watchtower in the world would install a set of mechanical arms that can shoot."

Jiang Guling didn't smile.

Kurosawa Hideaki pursed his lower lip, restraining the small tremors of his fingers and body while speaking.

He is not as calm as he looks, in order not to let Zero find out this, he can only quietly speed up his speech.

"After all, this set of robotic arms has been incorporated into Karasuma Renye's self-protection system. When we cut off the power supply to the robotic arms, it is equivalent to cutting off the power supply on the 46th floor."

"If I rushed to the observation tower to save people because I was anxious, then I would be playing into Karasuma Renya's hands."

After Kurosawa Hideaki finished speaking, he didn't bother to observe Zero's expression, "We have to contact the National Police Agency and inform them of Karasuma Renya's location."

He found Kuroda's number and dialed.

"Hello?" Kuroda Hei's slightly tired voice came from the receiver, "Kurosawa?"

"it's me."

"I'm safe, and the bomb on Zero has been safely defused. I got the magnetic disk, and the magnetic disk will stay. In theory, this magnetic disk should be able to stop other bombs in Shibuya, and others Problem?"

"...No." Kurodabei choked for a full second.

Why was it that Hideaki Kurosawa could accurately guess all of his questions even though he couldn't see his face or even be in the consent space?

"Very good. I already know the location of Renye Karasuma. He is in the elevator on the 46th floor of Shibuya Sky. I am going to pull out his oxygen tube now. I don't know what Mr. Renya will look like after I pull out the oxygen tube." How long can you survive? If you want to catch him alive, get there within 15 minutes."