Chapter 24 - 25 - 26 - 27

Hideaki Kurosawa did not let go of the man's hand, but just pulled him into the house in this posture.

"Change shoes." Kurosawa Hideaki said.

Scotland gave almost one command and one movement. He seemed to accept these commands well, and from the facial expressions and body movements, he was very calm.

This is unreasonable.

"Sit." Kurosawa Hideaki pointed to the coffee table in front of the sofa, then turned and walked to the refrigerator, getting a bottle of purified water for this unexpected guest.

He slowed down and observed Scotland's behavior.

The man walked to the coffee table, but instead of sitting on the sofa, he sat on the floor opposite the sofa.

Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath and buried his face in the refrigerator in an attempt to calm down.

This was a victim who had been incarcerated for a long time, and the prisoner was his brother.

Judging from the tying marks on his body, my brother is very professional. He has tied Scotland for a long time and can decide to untie the ropes one by one according to the victim's reaction to ensure that the other party will not resist.

Scotland has long been subjected to psychological oppression while its movements have been chronically restricted, and it is reflexive obedience to direct orders.

This shows that Gin not only imprisoned Scotland, but also conducted a series of interrogations and psychological suggestions on him.

Similar to how Pavlov trained his dogs to develop conditioned reflexes, gin also taught Scotland the habit of obeying commands in a specific environment.

However, it is usually not so smooth when people lead others, and unique psychological suggestion skills are required.

Kurosawa Hideaki was fascinated by the light that came on in the refrigerator. His brother's psychological problem was not a little bit wrong, but a big one!

After confirming the state of Scotland, Kurosawa Hideaki almost calmed down. He closed the refrigerator door, stroked his bangs that had begun to condense, and walked to Scotland with the bottle of pure water.

He sat on the sofa, then patted the place next to him, "I'm not asking you to sit on the floor, I'm asking you to sit on the sofa."

So Scotland stood up silently and sat down next to the sofa silently.

This is an unsafe distance, the gap between the two is within one arm, but Scotland's body does not appear defensively tense, which means that he has almost lost the body's original defensive reflexes.

Kurosawa Hideaki opened the cap of the pure water bottle, put it into Scotland's hand, and then began to think about where to start asking.

In the video of the game pv, Scotland was on the rooftop, facing a man with long black hair, holding a revolver in his hand. The muzzle of the gun was aimed at himself, and pointed directly at the heart.

Kurosawa Hideaki must have been in that scene. The bullet completely hit the chest. Even if Scotland's heart was on the right side, it would be impossible to save him.

Unless, the person on that rooftop in the first place wasn't Scotland and he was replaced.

So why is gin saving Scotland?

Is it because of a personal relationship?

No, if they were close enough in private that Gin could save him at the risk of being seen as a traitor. It shouldn't be that after saving Scotland, he should still be very wary of him, and he should not be given a little bit of personal freedom.