Chapter 37 The Unpredictable Doom of Programmers

"Knock knock——"

There was a polite knock on the door. Kurosawa Hideaki and Amuro Toru looked at each other and lowered their voices and responded: "Who's outside the door?"

"Excuse me for disturbing you." A gentle female voice slipped in through the crack in the door, "The dinner will be held at 6 o'clock in the atrium garden of the manor. There will be a lottery and an outdoor movie show. Please be sure to come and participate."

"I see." Kurosawa Hideaki responded to the maid's words calmly.

Listening to the voice, the person who came to remind Itakura Taku was Miss Miyagawa.

It’s not that there are no other free maids in the manor, so why did Miss Miyagawa come to remind Itakura Taku?

The sound of Miyagawa's footsteps faded away.

Kurosawa Hideaki opened the wooden door a crack and looked at Miyagawa's back.

Did she choose this layer on purpose?

It's a pity that I couldn't open the door just now. If I could see Miss Miyagawa, I could get more information.

The attendants who remained at the manor apparently knew that hallucinogens would be administered to their guests.

People will fall into a state of extreme excitement after inhaling hallucinogens. Once the hallucinogens expire, this excitement will fade away like a tide.

At this time, those who have inhaled hallucinogens will feel extremely tired.

Kurosawa Hideaki thought of the guest in Room 7. He was lying unconscious on the bed and could not even control the muscles of his face. He looked a little demented in his sleep.

In this case, it is impossible for the guest in room 7 to notice that there is an extra person in the room.

If no one wakes up deliberately, you may not be able to wake up tomorrow morning, let alone attend the dinner party.

"It's almost the 12th, we have to go." Hideaki Kurosawa looked at Toru Amuro, "It would be terrible if Ms. Miyagawa finds that no one in our room directly reports the situation to Takashi Nagai. We can't alert the snake."

"Yeah." Toru Amuro responded, putting the gun back into the holster, "cooperate with me."

"Okay." Kurosawa Hideaki said.

The two left Room No. 6 and retreated to the stairs, pretending to have just returned from the outside.

The moment the toe of the shoe touched the carpet, Toru Amuro spoke suddenly.

"I told you not to run around!"

Hideaki Kurosawa paused. Although Toru Amuro had informed him in advance that he needed to cooperate, he never expected that this person would actually come up with a quarrel script.

This brought his memory back to the day when Amuro Toru broke into 303.

"I didn't..." Kurosawa Hideaki finished instinctively, and immediately felt that he couldn't be so passive, "I said earlier that I'm not interested in the banquet! Just go by yourself!"