Chapter 68 The Charming Cold Full Moon 2

"Thank you!" Conan cheered with his hands raised and quietly looked at Toru Amuro while he was ringing the doorbell.

Speaking of which, is this actually the neighbor who lives next door to Officer Kurosawa? When I saw Officer Kurosawa at his birthday party, I thought he was also a police officer, but I didn't expect that he was just an ordinary citizen?

It can be seen that he is the type who insists on exercising all year round, but this only proves that he is a sports enthusiast, and there seems to be no other valid information.

jingle--

As soon as the electronic doorbell rang, the door opened in response.

Kurosawa Hideaki opened the door a small crack and looked at Toru Amuro through the crack, "I knew it would be you. Conan can't ring the doorbell at that height."

As he said, he opened the door completely, and then looked at Conan who was obediently standing at Amuro Toru's feet, "So what? You came to me to let this guy in, right?"

"No, although we just had dinner together yesterday, I still want to borrow a little bit of your good luck before going to work." Toru Amuro grabbed the door frame with one hand, and then winked at Hideaki Kurosawa, "Can I Go in?"

This gesture carries an unquestionable determination, which for no reason reminds people of the day when Toru Amuro broke into the house to find Morofu Jingguang.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at Touko Amuro's fingers holding the door frame. Compared with the time he broke into 303 last time, he didn't use any force at all this time, which means that he is very rational now.

Recall Toru Amuro's expression just now. Except for that wink, all other expressions are very normal.

But the voice and manner of speaking were different, and what he said gave people a rather ambiguous feeling.

——It’s all acting.

Toru Amuro was monitored, but he had important news to convey, so he had to knock on the door with such a false attitude.

Are there cameras?

Kurosawa Hideaki smiled, reached out and grabbed Amuro Toru's somewhat loose tie knot, and pushed it up.

With this movement, his eyes moved vaguely over Toru Amuro's shoulder and towards the building opposite. While observing quickly, he approached Toru Amuro and said.

"Of course I can let you in, but I'd rather you use the key I gave you than ring the doorbell for a brat."

Conan blinked twice blankly, what happened?

Aren't these two still just friends on June 30th?

After Kurosawa Hideaki finished speaking, he quickly looked away, and quickly tapped a Morse code on the back of Amuro Toru's hand.

[Is someone watching you on the 4th floor opposite? 】

【yes. 】

Toru Amuro responded immediately in Kurosawa Hideaki's palm, then squatted down and picked up Conan, "Okay, kid, let's go in together."

Click, the door is closed.

Kurosawa Hideaki picked up the note pad and pen placed in the entrance hall and came to the dining table. The three of them sat down in different directions.

Zhufu Jingguang realized something when Amuro Toru stood at the door and said those words, and remained silent from beginning to end.

"Brother Kurosawa?" Conan looked at Hideaki Kurosawa with a solemn expression, "Could it be..."