Chapter 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90

Chapter 86 Mirror-Exploration (1)

"Can."

Before Kurosawa Hideaki could completely relax, Gin spoke again: "In addition to Madeira, your tutor should also be with you."

Reborn?

"I have no objection." Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at the scar on Gin's face again, and sold Akai Hideichi without hesitation.

"The FBI is conducting an illegal investigation. Their existence has not been known to Japanese officials, and they have not applied for a search warrant."

"In this case, once the illegal investigation is discovered by the police, it is likely to be suspected of conducting espionage activities in the country."

"For this reason, they can't let go when they act."

Kurosawa Hideaki paused, walked to the area where the map was placed in the study, scanned the label with his fingertips, pulled out the street map of Dongdu and spread it on the desk.

The 2k-sized map just covered the entire table, and Gin lowered his eyes to look at the map.

When Kurosawa Hideaki was a child, in addition to reading books, he also liked to run around with a small book and play a little game called "Guess where you come from" with himself.

He always likes to follow passers-by and analyze them, then stop the person being analyzed to tell them the analysis results, and then judge whether they are right or not by looking at their expressions.

If the subject of analysis shows anger and embarrassment, the young master will cheer happily and put a tick in his notebook.

This map of Toto City was probably drawn by Kurosawa Hideaki from memory.

He took out a red marker pen from the pen holder, and continued with the previous sentence: "It is known that the FBI arrived in Japan because of the pursuit of Belmode. The plan to assassinate Yasuki Domon was discovered by monitoring Reina Mizuno."

"Then it is not difficult for us to judge the reason why Shuichi Akai appears outside the Mori Detective Agency."

Kurosawa Hideaki removed Conan and Mouri Kogoro from the entire incident without changing his expression, and thought about the entire incident from Gin's perspective.

"The reason why Shuichi Akai appeared outside the Mori Detective Agency was because he calculated that the bug installed on Reina Minato would be discovered."

"According to my information, Kogoro Mori once helped Reina Minzumu solve a little trouble."

"So once you find the bug, you will immediately think of Kogoro Mori."

Kurosawa Hideaki circled a red circle at the location of the Mori Detective Agency, and then circled it at Kubado Park.

"The assassination attempt at Aipado Park failed. According to your personality, there is absolutely no way you could have planned B."

When Gin heard this, he raised his lips with interest. He was looking forward to Hideaki getting a glimpse of the whole incident without seeing almost anything.