Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141 The Reunion in Nagano Prefecture (10)

"This is impossible!"

"Don't look in disbelief."

Kurosawa Hideaki raised his hand and looked at his neatly manicured nails. Although he was a little tired recently, his body had sufficient blood supply, so his nails were evenly pink.

Akiyama Shinsuke is a policeman and has learned the most basic interrogation psychology.

He must break away from the interrogation techniques mentioned in interrogation psychology and apply pressure from other aspects.

The movement of looking at his fingers can make Akiyama Shinsuke think that he is extremely impatient, thus reducing his vigilance towards him. After all, an impatient interrogator is not enough.

And Akiyama Shinsuke's relaxation will become the final breakthrough.

Kurosawa Hideaki put down his hand and stood up using the armrest of the seat, "It seems you don't really want to tell me the truth."

He straightened up, looked down at Akiyama Shinsuke, and said calmly: "I don't care who will be sentenced, I just want to know the truth of the matter. I asked you first because I think you still have a little conscience, and I want to give you a chance... A chance for revenge."

"What?"

Akiyama parted his lips slightly in astonishment, and slowly blinked his eyes.

This expression lasted only a few tenths of a second before being hidden. It was a standard micro-expression.

It seems that expressing trust and praise is not enough to get Shinsuke Akiyama to tell the truth.

Kurosawa Hideaki immediately made a disappointed expression and let out a long sigh.

Zhufu Gaoming almost wants to speak.

Kurosawa Hideaki stretched out his hand, supported Zhu Fu Gaoming's shoulder, and signaled him not to speak.

Then he maintained a very natural disappointment and said: "It seems that I have misjudged you."

He retracted the hand that supported Zhu Fu Gaoming, and said to the two who were still sitting on the chair: "Let's go, let's go to examine Shikano Jingji first."

His disappointment and departure will make Akiyama Shinsuke feel like a mess.

"What's going on? Damn it, Kurosawa came to interrogate me first, isn't it because I'm the youngest and have the best psychological defenses to break through?"

"No, calm down. Kurosawa might be pretending to leave. He knows that leaving at this time will cause psychological pressure on me. He did it on purpose!"

"Damn it! He is actually going to open the door? Isn't this a threat? Is he really going to ask Kano Akiji?"

Kurosawa Hideaki turned his back to Akiyama Shinsuke, slowly raised the corners of his mouth, and opened the door of the interrogation room a crack.

Fresh air entered the interrogation room through the crack in the door, and the light coming from the crack in the door intensified Akiyama Shinsuke's fear.

"No! What if Kashima really said it? The first person to say it will have his sentence reduced because of his good attitude. The person who killed my sister will never be allowed to have his sentence reduced!"

"Mr. Kurosawa."

Akiyama Nobusuke suddenly said when Kurosawa Hideaki was about to leave the house, "I will tell you everything I know, please...don't go to Kano Akiji."