Chapter 34 The Unpredictable Doom of Programmers

"Good afternoon."  Toru Amuro ignored Kurosawa Hideaki's envious eyes, calmly put on his shirt, and walked over to pull Kurosawa Hideaki up, "You don't have a camera there either?"

"No." Kurosawa Hideaki said, and quickly looked at Toru Amuro's room.

The layout of Room 13 and Room 12 is almost completely symmetrical, the only difference is that the sofa is placed in a slightly different position.

"interesting."

Hideaki Kurosawa walked to the sofa and pushed the wall next to the sofa, but it didn't move at all.

He tapped on the wall with his fingers, the sound was small and there was no hollow sound.

This means that the walls are solid and there are no places to install traps.

"So there is a door between No. 12 and No. 13, but not between No. 13 and No. 14, which is interesting."

Kurosawa Hideaki turned his head to look at Toru Amuro. He had already fastened the rather well-styled bolo tie and was buttoning his vest.

To be honest, this style of vest always reminded him of Madeira's one with three cameras.

Hideaki Kurosawa forced himself not to stare at the three buttons, and asked casually, "You knew the layout here in advance, because you didn't want to live with strangers on the 12th, so you fiddled with that lottery box?"

Toru Amuro smoothed out the wrinkles on his clothes without denying it.

"Wow, let me think about it." Kurosawa Hideaki pretended to have a fully enclosed cardboard box in front of him. Under what circumstances could Toru Amuro draw two adjacent numbers?

He carefully reviewed Toru Amuro's movements, and stretched his hand in to restore it step by step.

Toru Amuro put his hand into the box and pretended to touch it, then paused for a while, tilted his arm slightly, as if he had taken something from the box wall, and finally took out two numbers from the box.

"Did you stick the number on the corner of the box?"

Kurosawa Hideaki narrowed his eyes, "You glue the two connected numbers together in advance, then stick them on the left side of the box, and then calculate the time to come to the villa. You chat with the maid not just to inquire about news, Just to delay time.”

"Hmm." Toru Amuro threw the changed sportswear into the washing machine in the bathroom, "Excellent, and then?"

"No matter who you meet, as long as he doesn't seem to be a threat, you will give him the number 12. It can be anyone, anyway, you will run out until someone who can take the number 12 appears."

Hideaki Kurosawa sat on the sofa in Toru Amuro's room, admiring the meticulousness of the other party, "You participated in the arrangement of this banquet as a waiter, so you know this castle almost like the back of your hand, and you have stepped on it."

"Of course, if I am exposed, then all the efforts will be in vain." Toru Amuro began to calibrate the pistol's aim. While lubricating the gun, he asked: "How is your aim?"

"...It's not bad." Kurosawa Hideaki's eyes drifted for a moment, "With a pistol, it can reach ten rings within 20 meters."

Put ten rings on someone else's target.

Kurosawa Hideaki added the second half of the sentence in his heart.

Toru Amuro paused, "Huh?"

20 meters?

good?

He suspected that he had heard it wrong. Kurosawa Hideaki hadn't spoken at all just now.

The shooting distance of the pistol is about 50 meters, and 20 meters is not even half of the range. How is it possible?