Chapter 199 Decisive Battle - Dongri

After Kurosawa Hideaki finished his gesture, he looked eagerly at Zhu Fu Jingguang.

Compared with Feng Guling, who has a clear purpose, Jing Guang seems to be a little more angry.

strangeness……

why is he angry

Kurosawa Hideaki recalled what he said during the live broadcast, and couldn't find anything that could offend Zhu Fujingguang.

never mind.

There was not much time before six o'clock in the evening, so it was more important for Toru Amuro to calm down and deal with the criminal who planted the bomb.

He withdrew his gaze and looked at Jianggu Ling.

[Time is running out. It will take about a minute to walk from here to the nearest phone booth. 】

[Go quickly. 】

Kurosawa Hideaki reached out and gently pushed Amuro Toru away from the door of the master bedroom.

Toru Amuro was pushed back a step.

He tilted his head and his gaze easily passed over Kurosawa Hideaki's shoulder and landed on the chaotic bed.

The messy sheets and quilts piled near the back of the bed had nothing to do with the neat appearance he had laid out in the morning.

Just by looking at this scene, you can roughly guess how many times Kurosawa Hideaki rolled on it.

Kurosawa Hideaki immediately understood this look. He took a step sideways, and before he could cover the other person's sight, the ruthless police officer immediately turned around and left without any hesitation.

Hideaki:?

Although I didn’t mean it when I rolled away, why didn’t you feel shy at all?

He hummed softly, and after Toru Amuro walked away, he closed the door tightly, then took out his mobile phone, walked to the coffee table, plugged in the power cord, and opened the software connected to Toru Amuro's camera and bug.

A clear picture appeared on the screen immediately.

Takada Ken took a breath, "This surveillance equipment is so advanced! We police officers don't usually use such extravagant things."

"Really?" Kurosawa Hideaki turned his head and glanced at Zhufu Jingguang, who had never spoken. He quietly reached out and grabbed the porcelain plate containing cheesecake on the coffee table and dragged it toward him.

"In addition to developing the pharmaceutical industry, Karasuma Renya also develops the electronic computer industry and various intelligent hardware devices. Good monitoring and eavesdropping equipment is very necessary for Karasuma Renya, who has limited mobility and needs to lie down to control Japan."

Takada Ken: "Huh?"

Obsessive-compulsive disorder: "So, this, actually, is Wu, Maru Ren, yeah?"

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki successfully pulled a small piece of cheesecake in front of him, smiling happily and proudly, "My informant stole it and gave it to me. Is he good?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang:...

No one has ever understood his brother's surveillance in such a straightforward and refreshing manner.

"It's amazing," said Ken Takada, who didn't know the truth.

"Hmm," OCD agreed.

Kurosawa Hideaki showed an expression that said you really have a good eye for him. He stared at the increasingly shorter distance between the camera and the phone booth, and absentmindedly raised his chin to signal Takada Ken and OCD to take the cake on the table.