Chapter 66

Hideaki Kurosawa stood up, opened the curtains, walked to the balcony, and saw Toru Amuro standing in 304.

His light blond hair was lifted by the night wind, and was not messy at all. The buttons of his uniform were not unbuttoned, and the clothes on his arms were not pulled up.

This is proof that he did not use force to make large movements with his upper body.

Toru Amuro's right hand was leaning on the side railing of the 304 balcony, as if he couldn't help but want to jump over.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced down at the railing on the 303's side again. There was only one set of half-footprints, which belonged to him and Jing Guang.

He jumped over first and then Jingguang stepped on his footprints with one foot, so his footprints were covered by Jingguang's footprints, leaving only the mark of his one foot on the railing.

Except for three marks, there are no footprints of Toru Amuro on the railing.

"What's wrong?" Toru Amuro stretched out his upper body and asked, "How is the situation?"

"It's okay, the bomb has been defused." Kurosawa Hideaki looked at him calmly.

"Are you okay?" Toru Amuro glanced at 303 worriedly.

"It's okay, I just suddenly thought, if there is an opportunity in front of you, as long as you seize it, you can get rid of all the agents installed by the American CIA in the country. Will you seize this opportunity?"

"Yes." Toru Amuro said decisively.

"Okay, of course." Kurosawa Hideaki waved towards him, "Thank you for today. I'll go to bed first. Good night."

Toru Amuro: "Good night."

Kurosawa Hideaki turned around and entered the house. He closed and locked the sliding door of the balcony tightly, making a soft "click" sound. He walked to the sofa in front of the coffee table and sat down.

"Is anyone eavesdropping?" Li Baoen crossed his legs and glanced at the balcony, "That police officer from 304?"

"As an excellent mafia, you know better than me whether anyone is eavesdropping on this question." Kurosawa Hideaki lowered his eyes and looked at the contract, "There is no need to ask more."

"There is no free lunch in the world. It is impossible for me to get these preferential treatment without paying a price. Both Italy and Japan have different demands from me. I have to read the contract again."

As soon as he finished speaking, the sound of paper being rubbed was immediately heard.

This sentence is not a consultation, but a notification.

He watched it as he wanted, without anyone's consent.

Hideaki Kurosawa started reading from the first article, and this time without the interference of Reborn, he read very quickly.

The requirements of this contract can be summarized in two words - responsibility.

There are a total of 30 contracts, each with at least 6 lines of explanation. Article 21 clearly states that while he is serving in the Crime Squad in Japan, he needs to do his best to solve the cases sent to the Crime Division by the Metropolitan Police Department and the National Police Agency.

Article 25 pointed out that he needs to regulate the Japanese mafia and try to ensure that no contraband appears in the country.

Article 28 states that after officially succeeding Aier, he needs to be responsible for Aier's actions in Japan. See Article 25 for details.