Chapter 172 The Color of Nightmares (12)

As soon as Kurosawa Hideaki nodded, he quickly retracted his hand covering his mouth and nose.

What, this avoidant attitude.

Kurosawa Hideaki straightened up quickly, leaning against the wooden box next to him, keeping as far away from Toru Amuro as possible-

"Have you found it?" Vodka looked at Belmode who came back from the outside.

"No." Belmode shrugged, "Run away."

Kurosawa Hideaki ignored Toru Amuro who was behind him, and stood beside the wooden box to look towards the place where the sound came from.

The terrain is not high, and the position is not as good as before. You can only see Belmode's back, and Vodka's figure is half blocked.

"Leave first." Gin walked to the edge of the open space, "There is surveillance outside now, and the gunshots will definitely alert the police."

Kurosawa Hideaki retracted his head, and the unique Porsche engine sound soon sounded and gradually disappeared.

No one from Belmode or Gin proposed to search the warehouse. It seemed that among the three organization members present, except for Vodka, no one really wanted to find Zero. And Vodka is now caught in a vortex of doubt, and the mud bodhisattva can't protect himself when he crosses the river, and it's even more impossible for him to propose to search the warehouse.

Kurosawa Hideaki shrugged his nose, smelling a strong smell of blood.

"Are you injured?" Toru Amuro took out his portable flashlight and turned it on, stunned, "You..."

"It's not me." Kurosawa Hideaki stood up indifferently, "It's the person monitoring gin."

He took out his mobile phone and wanted to turn on the flashlight, but suddenly found that the mobile phone he had put in his trouser pocket had changed to a different model.

Isn't this his mobile phone? What about my brother?

Kurosawa Hideaki fumbled in his pocket a few more times, but found nothing except a few crumpled banknotes.

when--

Oh, my brother caught him when he jumped off the wooden box. He must have exchanged it at that time.

The remaining power of the mobile phone is not much, he turned on the flashlight, walked quickly to the side of the monitor who was shot through the abdomen by gin, and then saw the monitor's face clearly by the light of the flashlight.

It's Yu Sawajo!

"I really didn't expect that you would be the one to monitor Gin." Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at his wound.

The dirty top was already soaked in blood, and looked red and black from the weak light.

"Is this the order you received after taking Tokiwa Jincheng's call?"

Ze Chengyou pursed his lips and said nothing. He closed his eyes and tilted his head, showing a gesture of non-violence and non-cooperation.

"It seems so." Kurosawa Hideaki chuckled and murmured to Sawa Chengyu, "Don't be like this. I ask questions because I am sure I can get the answer from you. Whether you are worthy of your cooperation or not has nothing to do with me."

"It's like I was kidnapped by you because I wanted to be kidnapped by you."

Sawajo Yu suddenly glared at Kurosawa Hideaki, groaning in humiliation and unwillingness, his lips showing an unhealthy white color due to excessive blood loss.

Kurosawa Hideaki sneered and called Kuroda Hei, "My kidnapper has been caught."

Kuroda Hei:...

Is your statement a little wrong?