Chapter 35 The Unpredictable Doom of Programmers

"It should be a hallucinogen." Kurosawa Hideaki whispered, "This hallucinogen emits a sweet fragrance above 35 degrees, and the one you played just now accelerated its volatilization. Slow down the breathing rate and stay away from the crowd .”

Kurosawa Hideaki dragged Amuro Toru to the wall, where he could clearly see the entire banquet hall.

The doors and windows of the entire banquet hall were tightly closed, forming an airtight and airtight space.

The central air conditioner, which was still running just now, had stopped at some point, and the carbon dioxide in the air gradually increased, starting to produce a feeling of suffocation.

Kurosawa Hideaki saw several people picking up the paper in their hands and smelling it, and then showed quite happy expressions.

The smell of this hallucinogen can stimulate the brain and make people have an illusion. At first, it is a sweet smell, but gradually, people will smell what they want to smell most in this sweet smell. smell.

Maybe it's the unique scent of your lover.

Probably my favorite dish.

If he smelled it at this time, he should be able to smell the strong aroma of coffee.

These most "wanted" smells will gradually occupy all the senses, making the person who smells them forget the initial sweet fragrance.

At this stage, people will eagerly absorb this hallucinogen. After inhaling a certain amount, they will have strong hallucinations.

There have been cases abroad where his son was beaten to death for taking this hallucinogenic drug.

The prisoner even mistook his eleven-year-old son for a vicious dog.

"We seem to have found a way to organize and control government officials." Kurosawa Hideaki muttered.

His brother really gave him a great gift.

"It's just hallucinogens? Hallucinogens are not enough to make many congressmen condone crimes. Although this thing is addictive, it is relatively easy to quit, and it will not achieve long-term control effects." Amuro looked at those who had already started to smell their fingers. The guests frowned.

"Do you want to take action?" Kurosawa Hideaki asked, before Amuro Toru answered, "You can't move, you are performing an undercover mission, and taking action means actively exposing yourself. To be honest, I don't have the confidence to be among 100 lunatics." Save you."

"I can't either, sorry." Kurosawa Hideaki quickly hooked his lower lip, "I'm too curious about what will happen next, of course I can make these 98 people leave this manor intact, but this is not a good idea. Easy-to-find clues will also disappear.”

"Nagai Takashi's purpose is also unknown, you don't want to do this either, right?"

Toru Amuro breathed out lightly, "Yes."

When the police should use unscrupulous means, they will use unscrupulous means. Kurosawa Hideaki is right.

After being silent for a period of time, the host in a suit and leather tie finally felt that the time was almost up. He spoke passionately, "Most people must have understood these prompts. The person who makes the final answer according to the prompts will win the title of Master. I’ve prepared a one billion yen thank you gift! Then, please enjoy your three-day holiday happily, and see you soon~"

Judging from the expression, it doesn't look like a lie.

Kurosawa Hideaki asked reluctantly: "What did you see in that string of things?"