Chapter 140 Reunion in Nagano Prefecture (9) Diversion

"The Nagano Investigation Section 1 Takeda Group makes money by smuggling guns. They secretly give and receive criminals' guns, and sell them at high prices after they secretly collect criminals' guns."

Hideaki Kurosawa said as he drew a triangle on the tablet.

"The Takeda Formation is the top of this triangle."

He circled the tip of the triangle and wrote the word Zhutian on it.

"The two groups below that represent the source of the firearms, one of which is an individual offender."

"After these individual criminals were captured by the Takeda Group, the Takeda Group told them that they could get a reduced sentence as long as they turned in their guns and didn't mention anything during the interrogation."

Kurosawa Hideaki paused, "There is a huge difference in the sentencing of any crime with and without a gun. As long as they are criminals, they will definitely be tempted by this proposal. Handing in a gun can save them from being locked up for a few years. They can't give up this temptation."

Zhu Fu Jingguang took a deep breath, "Then?"

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at Jingguang. It wasn't that he didn't know what would happen next, but he just didn't believe it.

He whispered: "Then the Takeda Group will sell these unregistered guns, so that..."

Zhufu Jingguang rolled his Adam's apple. He stared at the triangle and suddenly understood what Kurosawa Hideaki had left to say.

"Are you saying that the Takeda Group is recycling these confiscated guns?"

Kurosawa Hideaki met his inquiring eyes, nodded slightly, and signaled him to continue.

Zhu Fujingguang took a deep breath, "They first confiscated the guns of the first batch of criminals. They not only gained merits at the police station for catching criminals, but also sold favors to criminals through the so-called 'reduction of punishment'."

"They then sell the confiscated guns."

"Among the people who bought these guns, at least one-half will commit crimes in the future. After they commit crimes, the criminals in the Takeda Group will once again tell them that they can reduce their sentences by 'handing in the guns'..."

There was a fine layer of sweat on Zhu Fu Jingguang's forehead, and he closed his eyes slowly and with difficulty.

He clenched his fists tightly and tried his best not to hit the car door with his fist.

What are these people doing when they risk their lives to be undercover agents and are ready to sacrifice at any time!

What did the words spoken during the oath mean to these people?

Zhu Fu Jingguang asked patiently and restrainedly, "Is there another circle? What does it represent?"

"Represents discarded police pistols and confiscated bombs."

Kurosawa Hideaki pursed his lips. Jing Guang was not in a good condition. He reached out and patted the other party's wrist, and then continued: "This kind of thing can't be done by a single team. I suspect there are still them in the Nagano Police Station." Do you still remember why Commander Kuroda asked us to come here?"

"Wha--you mean lying--"

"Hush!" Kurosawa Hideaki raised his index finger and pressed it against the corner of his lips.

He glanced at Zhu Fu Gaoming who was still driving, and after making sure that the other party was not sneaking back, he covered his lips with his hand and leaned into Jing Guang's ear, "Kuroda hasn't told anyone about this yet, so don't reveal the news for now."