Chapter Extra Story - Childhood Videotape (219 - 222)

Chapter 219 Extra Story 2 - Childhood Videotape (1)

After breakfast, Kurosawa Hideaki leaned back in his chair and was lost in thought.

Since you don't have to go to work, there seems to be no need to wear professional attire.

The heat is on the one hand, mainly because the shoulders are uncomfortable.

Do you want to change it?

No, forget it.

Anyway, I'm going home soon, and it's the same if I change it after I get home.

Speaking of...

Is the frequency of zero bathing a bit too much?

Oh yes.

This morning he went fishing after his morning exercise, and made breakfast directly after he came back, before he had time to take a shower.

Kurosawa Hideaki frowned, raised his hand and rubbed the messy hair on his forehead-

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Gu Ling, who had taken a shower, had a towel hanging around his neck, and took out a bottle of purified water from the refrigerator and unscrewed it.

Does it wash so fast?

That should not have time to get dressed.

Kurosawa Hideaki couldn't control his non-stop thinking, and answered with his head down, "It's nothing."

You can't tell Jiang Gu Ling that when he is free now, his mind is full of messy information, right?

You will definitely be laughed at!

Behind him, the slight sound of Jiang Gu Ling swallowing pure water paused for a moment. Then came the sound of unhurried footsteps.

"If there's nothing else, I'm ready to go." -

No. 01, 5-chome, Yoneka-machi.

Kurosawa Hideaki got out of the car and stood silently in front of the iron gate.

It's not that I don't dare to go home.

Just thinking of Madeira's attitude towards Zero when he was hospitalized before, I feel that bringing Zero home now seems to cause some harm to him.

- Physically.

The key is - my brother seems to have returned from Italy.

"What's wrong?" Fangtani Ling stood beside him and glanced at the scene in the garden.

The greenery is very beautiful and looks peaceful. If only the flower bushes and pruned shrubs grew taller...

Tall enough to cover the Porsche at the entrance to the parking lot, even better.

Subconsciously, Jiang Gu touched his lower back.

Very well, thanks to more than five years of undercover career, he now subconsciously carries a gun wherever he goes.

"Don't touch it, do you still want to draw a gun at my brother?" Kurosawa Hideaki raised his eyebrows quickly, "I advise you not to have such thoughts."

Jianggu Ling:......

No, he's just used to it...-

After Hideaki Kurosawa saw the Porsche, the content of his mind changed from how to help Rei Fuguya gain Madeira's approval and trust to how to take Rei Fuguya out of the house safely.

But no matter how many periods of simulation, the answer is that as long as the zero enters, it is difficult to get it out intact.

"You go back first."