Chapter 120 - 121

Chapter 120 Tokyo Ignited - Fireworks (3)

After the words fell, only the sound of Gin's shallow breathing came from the receiver.

Kurosawa Hideaki bit his lip nervously, "I don't want to use you."

"——Okay." Gin interrupted his unspoken words, "How do you play?"

"Ooh..."

Hideaki Kurosawa nodded to the air as if he didn't react, and after a while he confirmed in disbelief, "Really?"

"Of course it's true." Gin used his waist as the axis, straightened his back, kept his upper body stable, and turned his heels in a half circle on the ground.

He turned to look at Zhu Fu Jingguang standing behind him, "If I don't agree, you will find Zhu Fu Jingguang to complete this task, but his shooting distance is 635 yards. What are you going to do if it is less than 700 yards? ?bet?"

Kurosawa Hideaki:......

That's right.

gin really understands him.

But it was impossible to admit it. He didn't want to be lectured by Madeira and Gin.

So now I can only vaguely make the past like this.

"Ah... um... oh..." He pretended to answer Gin's question with the tone of voice he would use when answering questions seriously, and then immediately changed the subject, "Do you have a sniper rifle? Do you need my name to be Mad? Can I give you a hand?"

"No need." Qin Jiu looked at the sniper rifle that Zhu Fujingguang took out from the safe, "I use a Scottish one."

"Call me Zhu Fu." Jing Guang handed the gun to Gin, "I don't like the code name Scotland."

His voice was clearly recorded by the mobile phone held by Qin Jiu, and Kurosawa Hideaki's fingers holding the phone tightened slightly, rolling his Adam's apple.

Gosh, controlling people don't really like being spoken to in this tone. What if my brother is angry? Will Jingguang be...

Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't let the person on the other side of the phone worry for too long, "If you like to be called by a code name instead of your real name, then I prefer the name Lux."

"The name has legal credentials, but it's also proof that I'm a Mafia."

Qin Jiu snorted and lifted the gun case, "Since you are a subordinate, don't call me so intimate."

Kurosawa Hideaki let out the breath he unconsciously held.

Gin didn’t pursue it, that’s great, I need to change the subject quickly!

"Jing Guang's gun should be the same as the one equipped in the organization, and it will be easier for you to use,"

"Junji Yoshino and Kevin Yoshino will be sniping at Tokyo Tower for two people heading to the Tokyo View Tower for an event, and I want to stop them before they shoot their target."

"Yeah." Gin responded briefly.

"——Officer Kurosawa, our emergency repairs have been completed, and now we need to prepare to go to Tokyo Tower. Will you go with us?" Takagi yelled not far away.

"Go!" Kurosawa Hideaki responded, and then said to Gin on the phone, "I believe in you."

Dah, beep beep——

After the phone was hung up, the busy tone sounded, and Gin paused for calibrating the scope.

The phone hung up so quickly, guilty?