Chapter 109 Tokyo is set on fire - Lead 2

Kurosawa Hideaki narrowed his eyes and looked at the photo in Takagi's hand.

The victim was a man around 25-30 years old, wearing a gray suit and a very expensive silk tie.

Judging from the wounds alone, the cause of death should be a strong impact on the forehead.

The issue is……

"Why isn't he wearing a seat belt?" Kurosawa Hideaki reached out and pulled out the photo in Takagi's hand, pointing to the airbag, "If he is wearing a seat belt, there will be a backward pull after hitting the airbag, and the seat belt will lock him In the seat, he would not have suffered such serious fatal injuries in this case."

"It's really strange." Chiba recalled. "There was a camera before the accident. If the victim did not fasten his seat belt, the camera should have captured his violation and sent it to the nearby headquarters."

"Is it possible that the camera is malfunctioning?" Kurosawa Hideaki looked at the next photo of the scene.

"I'm not sure about this. I need to call the Ministry of Transportation to ask." Chiba scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Ask as soon as possible, otherwise it will affect the profiling." Kurosawa Hideaki returned the photo to Takagi, "Today..."

"——Officer Kurosawa!" Police Yumaga rushed over, interrupted Hideaki Kurosawa, quickly pulled him away from the conference hall, and asked in a low voice, "Why didn't you name the other prisoner when you held the press conference? profile content?"

"Why did you only mention the prisoner who broke the pipe, but not the mastermind behind the switch? The person we should arrest is him!"

"You know how to alert the enemy." Hideaki Kurosawa reached out and patted the Yumaga police officer's shoulder.

"The character of the man behind the scenes is different from his subordinates. He is an extremely confident person. Once I show a little aggressiveness, he will feel offended and use various methods to participate in the search."

"As I said before, he has a strong desire to control, and he will show an extraordinary corrective attitude towards events beyond his control. Accurately stating his profile at a press conference is undoubtedly a sign of his authority and confidence. , and a triple whammy of control.”

"This is tantamount to alerting the enemy, which is not good for us."

After Kurosawa Hideaki finished speaking, he looked at the slightly flattered Yumaga Police Department, "Do you understand?"

"I understand, I understand." The bow commander raised his hand and touched the place where Officer Kurosawa had just patted him.

Oh my god, Officer Kurosawa actually filmed him and told him why he was treated like that.

He just asked impulsively and didn't expect to get an answer.

According to the Megure Police Department, Officer Kurosawa was unwilling to say even a word when solving cases.

Is he special?

Could it be that what Officer Kurosawa likes is not the first series of violent criminals, but the third series of arsonists?

"This incident involves a major case that the police department has been investigating. I suspect that the police department should have already started preparations for the handover."

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at the police department with a happy expression on his face, "Actually, I prefer that the Metropolitan Police Department and the Police Department can conduct a joint investigation, but I don't know if the director is willing."