Chapter 131 - 132 - 133

Chapter 131 The case of Koji Haneda (5)

As soon as the words fell, the hand that grabbed his wrist was immediately withdrawn.

"What are you doing here? Stealing a tablet?" Toru Amuro teased sleepily.

"Take it." Kurosawa Hideaki retorted confidently in a lowered voice, "It was originally mine."

He paused, and caught a glimpse of Toru Amuro lying on the sofa in the dark.

At the end of July, summer had just begun. When the temperature at night exceeded 25 degrees, Toru Amuro was tightly wrapped in a thin quilt.

cold?

Hideaki Kurosawa scanned Amuro and revealed the collarbone and half of the shoulder under the quilt.

Not wearing pajamas.

Do you like sleeping like this? No wonder it's cold.

He retracted his eyes and looked at the tablet. He originally wanted to go back to his room after getting it. Now that he has been discovered, there is no need to hide.

"You go to the guest room and sleep, I want to investigate the case."

Hideaki Kurosawa rubbed his wrist, stretched out his feet, pulled out a cushion under the coffee table, and sat down with his back to Toru Amuro.

"I'm very energetic right now and can't sleep at all. If your sleep quality is so bad, you'd better go to the guest room and sleep honestly."

Amuro Toru put the gun away and turned on the cell phone beside him.

——3:10 am.

Hideaki Kurosawa seemed to have a pair of eyes behind his back, "According to your average sleep schedule of only four hours a day, you should be in deep sleep now. I really didn't expect that your four hours were actually light sleep. This It means you spent nearly five years in a state of extreme stress."

He lowered his gaze and said in a quick voice, "You sleep lightly, have many dreams, and are easily awakened. You have anxiety, thoughts, and excessive stress, and you have mild stress symptoms. This is the case for all undercover agents."

Kurosawa Hideaki lowered his head and opened the data analysis software, entering the question he had been curious about for a long time.

"I didn't expect you to be such a light sleeper... It's my problem to wake you up, I'm sorry."

Toru Amuro lay on his side on the sofa, looking at the young man's back as Hideaki Kurosawa couldn't see his hand loosening his grip on the blanket.

"Are you observing me?" Kurosawa Hideaki didn't even look back. Under Toru Amuro's glued gaze, he leisurely pulled the external keyboard on the side and connected it to the tablet. "What do you see?"

After speaking, the typing sound paused briefly.

Everything seemed to go back to the afternoon when he and Toru Amuro just met.

At that time, Toru Amuro knocked on the door of 303 with a small milk-flavored biscuit in order to come in and explore his identity.

"You didn't buy your pajamas yourself." Toru Amuro said.

Kurosawa Hideaki waited for a while, and soon heard Toru Amuro continue: "Silk texture, expensive, Italian handmade luxury goods. From what I know about you, this is not the type you would buy directly. So it is your family Bought for you."

"You are 24 years old, and your deacon is very professional. It is impossible for him to buy personal clothes for his master without authorization. He will definitely consult you before buying. So this shirt was not bought by Madeira."