Chapter 126 - 127

Chapter 126 aptx4869

When the next folder is expanded, it contains neatly arranged documents.

The document is named with a date, and it is full of dense English words and the occasional chemical formula.

"What is this?" Zhu Fu Jingguang murmured.

"Not sure. It looks like experimental data generated by tissue research drugs?" Toru Amuro touched the mouse wheel and prepared to switch interfaces.

"Wait." Kurosawa Hideaki grabbed Amuro's forearm, "Let me take a closer look."

He skimmed through the figures and tables, took a deep breath of shock, and read it again in disbelief.

"This is Shirley's experiment record!"

"Who?" Toru Amuro turned his head abruptly, "Sherry?"

"Yeah." Kurosawa Hideaki tilted his head, and the broken hair around his ear shook, "You don't have anything to say to me and Jing Guang?"

"What?" Toru Amuro looked at Morofuku Kageguchi, who was leaning on the cushion with his arms folded, and reacted slowly, "Oh, I received the task assigned to me by Rum, and they asked to bring Shirley back to the organization as soon as possible. , According to my information, this Shirley is a researcher in the organization who specializes in lethal drugs."

"Ahem..." Hideaki Kurosawa coughed, "Actually... Shirley is in our hands now."

"What?"

"So, Shirley is now on our side." He met Toru Amuro's shocked gaze, "Well... this is a slightly long story. Our relationship was not that good at that time, so we talked about a lot of things. I never told you."

"It doesn't matter, I don't care." Toru Amuro answered very much against his will. He looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang, who was leisurely, with an expression of condemnation in his eyes.

"Are you looking at the strange scene?"

"No." Toru Amuro immediately denied, "Our tasks were different at that time, so it was normal for you to keep secrets from me. So, why did Shirley become one of our people?"

"In short, we met once. She asked me to save her sister, I did it, and then she escaped from the organization."

"She is indeed a researcher in the organization, but she is not the kind of researcher who studies poisons."

"No?" Tohru Amuro's subject at Toto University does not include biology. All the clinical knowledge in his mind is either about poisons or dead people. The only ones applicable to living people are probably the common or rare first aid methods.

Several poisons that have been put into use in the organization and can cause signs of heart paralysis when people die were made by Shirley.

If she wasn't a biologist specializing in poisons, how terrible would her drug research be?

Toru Amuro looked at the English article, which was almost full of proper nouns, and said half-jokingly: "So what is the drug Shirley is researching? It will not be the legendary peach meat that can make people stay young forever." Bar?"

"Although I know you just said it casually...but sometimes the reality is so absurd." Kurosawa Hideaki didn't give Amuro time to react to this sentence, and dragged the notebook in front of him.

He integrated all the documents in the chip except the map, packaged and sent them to the tablet rescued from the explosion, and then dragged them into the data analysis software.

"The name of the drug Shirley is studying is aptx4869, and its full name is apoptoxin4869. Enter this name——"

Kurosawa Hideaki tapped the synthesis button, and a huge relationship network appeared on the screen.