Chapter 38 The Unpredictable Doom of Programmers

"first."

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at the three people standing upright outside the room, and said unexpectedly, "You blew up the bridge outside, right? Ms. Miyagawa?"

Miyagawa stretched out his hand to tuck the broken hair that fell on his face behind his ears, showing an extremely puzzled expression.

"The bridge was blown up?"

"Stop acting."

Kurosawa Hideaki immediately came to a conclusion. Ms. Miyagawa's whole body's muscles were tense, and all movements were tightened inward. She was very nervous, and she couldn't even think of any excuses that could be used temporarily, so she could only show that she didn't know by asking a rhetorical question.

He regretted: "You are always like this, you know who I am, but you still lie to me."

The whole floor could hear the needle drop because of this sentence.

"Ms. Miyagawa, could you please tell me about your relationship with Mr. Nagai?"

Kurosawa Hideaki decided to give the girl another chance to confess, but Miyagawa insisted on playing dumb.

"We have a pure master-servant relationship."

As her voice fell, Kurosawa Hideaki heard her heart clearly:

"Haha, it's finally over, this damn old man should go to hell long ago!"

He clicked his tongue irritably, "Why does this thing keep popping up all of a sudden? Can't it be turned off?"

"What's the matter?" Toru Amuro was puzzled.

"nothing."

Kurosawa Hideaki did not give Amuro Toru a chance to ask in detail.

He immediately walked to Nagai Takashi's desk, picked up the framed photo standing on the wooden table and showed it to Miyagawa, "Since you said you have no relationship, how do you explain this photo?"

It was a "family portrait".

The woman with a gentle smile above holds a pink swaddle in her arms, with a baby sleeping inside with fingers in her mouth.

Miyagawa was stunned for a moment, "I haven't worked with Mr. Nagai for a long time, so I don't know him well. This should be a photo of the young master when he was a child, right?"

"Really?" Kurosawa Hideaki wrapped one side of the photo frame with a clean handkerchief, leaving the woman alone.

"Take a closer look."

This is an aggressive move.

This kind of distrust and questioning brought a strong sense of oppression and moral condemnation to Takako Miyagawa, whose psychological quality was not very good.

This is what Kurosawa Hideaki wanted.

"I told you I don't know!" Miyagawa Takako shouted in a broken voice.

"Mr. Kurosawa!" Keito Nagai pulled Miyagawa Takako behind him, "You—"

"——Me?" Kurosawa Hideaki interrupted Nagai Keito, "Now is not the time to defend your sweetheart. Don't you find it strange that your father took a family photo with another person?"

Keito Nagai shuddered.

He closed his eyes, let go of Miyagawa Takako's hand, and exposed the terrified Miyagawa Takako to everyone's sight.

He grabbed Miyagawa's shoulder uncertainly, "You didn't do it, right?"

Takako Miyagawa did not answer.