Chapter 5 The False Victim

The woman's appearance can only be considered delicate, but at this time her own temperament is more suitable for the actress on the billboard behind her.

Kurosawa Hideaki suddenly realized that all his reasoning was based on the fact that the person in front of him was himself.

What if the lady's current attire is disguised?

Then this makes sense!

Everyone who sees her will form a stereotype of her because of this cheap coat-she is not rich enough.

Then, even if someone recognizes the expensive shoes on her feet, they will think they are a pair of fakes.

She's playing a vanity role just to take a USB stick? Why? Want to perform?

"Master? Go home now?"

"Wait a minute, Madeira." Kurosawa Hideaki interrupted the deacon's question, and then looked at the lady, "Are you an actor?"

"Curiosity killed the cat, why not so much, Gabriel." After the woman finished speaking, she looked at Mr. Deacon standing aside, "Your real name is Madeira?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then you must like white wine. By the way, I prefer absinthe (Bermode). Of course GIN... is also very good."

"Really?" The deacon didn't show any abnormality. He answered in a very gentlemanly manner: "I will try it if I have the chance, but I am a 24-hour personal butler, and this job is not suitable for drinking."

"Uh huh." The lady responded inexplicably, and then stepped on the pair of expensive shoes and left the toilet.

Madeira supported the four-wheeled suitcase and asked again: "Going home? Master?"

"certainly."

After receiving an affirmative answer, Madeira breathed out quietly, but soon, the breath became stuck in her throat.

Because Kurosawa Hideaki said confidently: "I want to go to No. 23, Yoneka-cho 2-chome."

"Okay." Madeira couldn't disagree, after all he was just a deacon, "You know my employer is your brother?"

Hideaki Kurosawa paused, and Madeira's reaction proved that No. 2-23 Yoneka Town was not their residence. As a standard brother control in the virtual world, how could he not live in the house arranged by his brother, but come out on his own? Rent?

Will brother control rebel against brother? The answer is no. This time, renting is more like a demonstration of arrogance and arrogance, like a rebellious child running away from home.

What would a controlling older brother do to a younger brother who ran away from home?

"Anyway, there is also an informant arranged by my brother over there. I already knew it."

Madeira didn't answer, but silence in this case amounted to acquiescence.

"It won't be a problem. Anyway, my daily action report will be handed over to my brother. It can also reduce your workload. Isn't that good?"

Kurosawa Hideaki accurately found the Porsche that he had never seen before, opened the co-pilot's door and sat in, as if he had been in it countless times.

After he sat down firmly, he asked unexpectedly, "Madeira, are the lady and my brother colleagues just now?"

"Why do you ask?"

"She gave a very obvious test reaction when she heard your name, and deliberately mentioned the name gin. If gin is indeed my brother's code name, then her code name should be Belmod." General Kurosawa Hideaki The seat was adjusted to a lying position, and she nestled comfortably on it, "She doesn't recognize you."