Chapter 139 Reunion in Nagano Prefecture - Kusuda Rikudo (8)

After the words fell, everyone's eyes were focused on the three people standing high up.

Before Kurosawa Hideaki spoke out, they didn't realize that when the police officers were trying their best to solve the case at the scene of the crime, the police officers who were in the same team as the victim were just standing on the bridge and watching!

For a moment, it was extremely quiet on the river bank, with only the slight and low sound of the wind.

Kurosawa Hideaki looked around at the police officers who had their heads raised, and chuckled.

"Not yet? The three of you have spent a lot of time as police officers. Don't you know that there is a murderer who likes to use various means to participate in police investigations and influence the police's judgment in order to escape responsibility?"

Hideaki Kurosawa spoke in a very soft voice, but with a strong sense of oppression.

The three police officers standing on the embankment moved.

Eager to prove their innocence, they strode quickly to the scene of the crime.

Their facial muscles are tense, their masseter muscles tense, and their breathing is light.

——On the verge of mental breakdown, guilty, and cautious.

strangeness.

This is the behavior of criminals when they are questioned by the police.

It stands to reason that there is only one prisoner in this case, so how could three people be guilty at the same time?

interesting.

Hideaki Kurosawa held the hood of the car, kicked off his feet, and sat on it gently. Finally, he patted the vacant space on the hood beside him and said, "Sir Kuroda, sit down."

The unsmiling tall man walked up to Kurosawa Hideaki, leaned on the hood of the car, looked at the nervous three and ordered, "Introduce yourself as Police Officer Kurosawa said."

"Then I'll go first." The stocky man stepped forward first, expressing eagerness, "My name is Saneda Mamoru, from the Nagano Prefectural Police Department. When the team leader died, I and the other two were preparing to go to a robber's hiding place for execution. Arrest, I have worked with the team leader for many years and there is no reason to kill him.”

It was indeed not him, he was too short, and his height was only about 170, while the prisoner's height was about 175.

But this Sanzhi Mamoru should have other criminal history, he is too eager, but it seems deliberate.

Everything has its own priorities. We will talk about what mistake Saegisa Mamoru made later. The most important thing now is to find the murderer.

Kurosawa Hideaki pursed his lips and said, "Next one."

"My name is Kano Akiji, the police department's supplementary. Team leader Takeda is really a very good person. I..."

"There's no need to talk nonsense." Kurosawa Hideaki raised his hand and interrupted, "The name of the Takeda Group is very novel, and the general underworld would call themselves such-and-such club, such-and-such group, how about you? Why did you choose This kind of self-promotion?"

After Kurosawa Hideaki finished speaking, the police officers present immediately whispered to each other.

None of them thought about it from this angle!

Officer Kurosawa is so sharp!

Speaking of which...

The Zhutian group is not a group appointed by the upper echelon, but they act together whenever a case is encountered and never separate.