Chapter 8 The Roller Coaster Murder Incident (Part 2)

"Officer Kurosawa! That's great." Megure welcomed Kurosawa Hideaki from the bottom of his heart.

"It was a vicious murder case. The head of the deceased was completely cut off, and it has not been found yet."

Saying is tantamount to not saying.

Hideaki Kurosawa lifted the white cloth covering the body.

The deceased was a male, 25-30 years old, of low social status, probably a college student or a general employee.

On the surface, the cross-section of the neck of the corpse is very flat, which is difficult to achieve by manpower, and the murderer resorted to external force.

The victim was very vain, face-saving and flamboyant. He doesn't like to be clean, and spends all his money in places where others can see. Most of the accessories on his body are not bought by himself, but they are not given by himself.

Neckwear, watches, bracelets. Most of these items are given by people with close relationships, probably girlfriends.

Judging from the condition of the accessories, the victim changed girlfriends very quickly, so it was probably a love murder.

"Which one of you is his girlfriend?" Kurosawa Hideaki stood up and looked around. It was obvious that the one crying the saddest was the one.

"Megure Police Department! This lady has a knife in her bag!"

The police officer from the forensics department took out a blood-stained sushi knife from the victim’s girlfriend’s bag and said, “We found the suspect!”

"Very good, take her back! Officer Kurosawa, it seems that you can rest today."

"Do you think she is the suspect?"

Just with a knife?

Is the forensics department of the Japanese Metropolitan Police a nursing home?

"Wait a minute, the murderer is not this lady!"

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at the person who spoke at the same time as him, that high school student detective, what was his name?

"Kudo!" Officer Megure was like the most dedicated announcer in the opera house, "Where did you go just now?"

"Obviously!" Kurosawa Hideaki raised his voice, not giving Kudo Shinichi a chance to speak. "He just walked around the cave where the roller coaster passed. Judging from the dust on his shoes, the victim's head should have fallen in the cave."

"As Officer Kurosawa said, I..." Kudo Shinichi wanted to say something more, but the unspoken words were interrupted again by Kurosawa Hideaki.

"The lady in the light blue dress, please come to me." The young police officer put his hands in the pockets of his coat. Even if he only glanced at the scene and the information was incomplete, he was confident of solving the case.

"Why are you crying?"

"I do not--"

"Obviously, you are the victim's ex-girlfriend. You just broke up. You hate him to the core and plan to kill him today."

Hideaki Kurosawa is confident. He stood up before just to prevent his brother from being searched, but now, the appearance of Kudo Shinichi has brought a little change to things.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced very covertly at the man who had not spoken since he spoke. Sure enough, the other party's eyes fell on him.

He straightened his spine and made up his mind that Kudo Shinichi would not be allowed to steal a line today.