Chapter 175 Luring the snake out of the hole (1)

"It doesn't seem to have anything to do with you." Akai carried the sniper rifle on his shoulder with the muzzle up, his eyes sharp.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at Akai, then at Toru Amuro.

"What did you say? FBI." Toru Amuro clenched her hands tightly at her sides, "This is my country."

"Really?" Akai Shuichi asked back, raised his hand, and unhurriedly turned the scope for the sniper rifle, "Curaçao easily stole the undercover list in your country."

Kurosawa Hideaki closed his eyes with difficulty.

Akai Shuichi speaks the syllables of "your country" very slowly, which can be regarded as a model of which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted.

But the undercover list was deliberately let Curacao steal it.

Except for Akai who is a real undercover agent on the list, everyone else on the list is a loyal minister of the organization.

If it wasn't for someone staying outside the police station to arrest Curacao halfway, maybe they could see the scene of members of the organization killing each other now.

"Your National Police Agency is really..." Akai Shuichi said, smiling in a good mood at Kurosawa Hideaki who was sandwiched between the two, and no longer paying attention to Amuro Toru, "You have cooperated with the FBI before. What are you going to trade with me this time?"

"You—" Toru Amuro grabbed Kurosawa Hideaki's wrist, trying to pull him behind.

"Enough!" Kurosawa Hideaki grabbed Toru Amuro with his backhand and shoved him back with skill. The sound circled a few times inside the empty ferris wheel, and the echo rang twice before stopping.

"Recognize the situation."

He glanced at Toru Amuro, and his eyes fell on Akai Shuichi's face.

"To tell you the truth, Curacao got a modified invalid list. If she had not been caught, we could even figure out the distribution of power within the organization based on the deaths on the fake list."

"As for Curacao's ownership."

Kurosawa Hideaki raised his jaw slightly, "We each rely on our own abilities."

Akai Shuichi raised his eyebrows and said, "Really? You seem to be very repulsed to do business with us."

"It's not me who rejected it." Kurosawa Hideaki said meaningfully, "I met James outside, and he refused to trade with me first."

Since the FBI thinks that the trade fair will lose nothing but underwear and is unwilling to take over the olive branch of the host in a foreign country, let me show you that if you don't trade, you will even lose your underwear.

Kurosawa Hideaki winked at Akai Hideichi, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, I will try to be as gentle as possible."

As soon as the words fell, I felt Toru Amuro's forearm muscles bulge when he was caught.

"Whatever you want." Akai Hideichi's gaze swiveled between the two of them. He took a few steps back, jumped to the side, grabbed the railing leading to the maintenance ladder outside the Ferris wheel with one hand, and threw the sniper rifle behind him with the other hand, before disappearing without looking back.

Kurosawa Hideaki let go of Amuro Toru's hand, squinted his eyes, rubbed his hand against the corner of his clothes, and forced himself to look at Amuro Toru calmly.

"Curaçao was caught by the FBI. Even if we reach an agreement with them after getting her and release the person back to the organization, the organization will most likely be suspicious of the list she stole. The previous strategy will not work."