Chapter 134 - 135

Chapter 134 Reunion in Nagano Prefecture (3)

When Toru Amuro opened the door, Hideaki Kurosawa suddenly stopped.

Apparently, the members of the organization who sent the message were highly skilled in computers.

Judging from the tone of the fake information, he is not very good at disguising, and his language is trivial and unfocused.

He has a little communication barrier, and it is likely that he has closed himself in the room all year round.

Although this kind of person is very sensitive to computer information, his reaction to external problems is often slower than that of members who have been performing tasks outside all year round.

Therefore, if Zhu Fu Jingguang did not reply to the message but used his method to forge the itinerary, the separate tracking signal would allow the technician to discover the problem immediately.

Once the other party discovers a problem, the starting point of the signal will become the only breakthrough.

What if I reply now?

Reply to the technician in a stranger's voice and tell him the message was sent in error.

Is this possible?

No, this is trying to cover up.

Most people's first reaction after discovering the wrong message is doubt, followed by avoidance, and a small number of people will choose to ask questions and deal with it. Ordinary people will subconsciously ignore the error message without replying.

Once Zhu Fu Jingguang replied, no matter what he said, the starting point of the information signal would still become the focus of the organization.

——No matter what choice is made, as long as the organization can track the signal, it will definitely send people to the starting point of the signal to check.

Once 304 is checked, Amuro Toru, who lives in it, will inevitably be included in the key suspects.

No, no.

In just one second, Kurosawa Hideaki sorted out all the possibilities and made a decision. He quickly released the hands holding the two of them, took out the prepared can from his trouser pocket and stuffed it into Zhu Fu Jingguang's hands.

"I can't go, I have to stay here."

Zhu Fu Jingguang suspected that he heard wrongly, "Why?"

"The organization will focus on the starting point of the signal." Kurosawa Hideaki had no time to explain. He turned back and glanced at Toru Amuro's house. There were not many traces of life, but it was absolutely impossible not to deal with it.

"After you leave, within 20 minutes the organization will send someone to check on Toru Amuro's house. I have to stay and destroy the traces of Toru Amuro's life, otherwise he will be suspected by the organization."

"I know best about my room." Toru Amuro tried to stuff the mineral water bottle in his hand into Hideaki Kurosawa's hand, "I'll stay here to clear the traces, and you can forge Jingguang's course of action."

"No, don't waste time." Kurosawa Hideaki said, "Jingguang and you will take greater risks by staying than I would by staying, so don't be emotional!"

Amuro Toru's breath hitched.

Kurosawa Hideaki pretended not to see it, "Is there any wine at home?"

"Yes." Toru Amuro rolled his Adam's apple with difficulty. He frowned in discomfort, as if he had just swallowed a piece of burnt bread, "It's in the wine cabinet next to the study."