Chapter 2 Minced Meat Butcher

"A battle royale game with a butcher character." Hideaki Kurosawa wrapped himself in his bathrobe and got into the passenger seat of a red Ford.

Eric, who followed them, hesitated to speak, "Are you going to the 'crime scene' in a bathrobe and slippers?"

"Otherwise?" Kurosawa Hideaki slammed the car door, then leaned on the car window and looked at the detective with a fishy look, "The victim probably died because of the three minutes it took me to change clothes. I really don't understand. How did you become an FBI agent?"

As he spoke, he glanced at Eric's waist. There was no gun. It seemed that he had not passed the FBI's final assessment.

"Well, it looks like you are still in the internship period, so it is understandable to make such a mistake. Get in the car, you have wasted 30 seconds, I hope you will not lose your 3 years of exams because of these 30 seconds. The position you were admitted to.”

Eric got into the car parked at the end with a look of embarrassment on his face.

"Explain." Akai Shuichi started the car and glanced at the young man sitting next to him.

He is immature in dealing with people and has obvious childishness. In the FBI's behavioral research report, almost all high IQ people have this problem, which is normal.

Hideaki Kurosawa noticed the scrutiny, and wrapped the bathrobe tightly nonchalantly, "Listen, the murderer is an adult male around 25-30 years old, Caucasian, he likes to play video games, and he is a loyal player of Dead by Daylight. The chase was treated as a game. There were no signs of binding on the victim, and the doors and windows at the scene were locked. Apparently, he completed three battle royales in these villas."

Where is the obvious?

Akai Hideichi didn't have time to complain, and quickly picked up his thoughts, "Because the photos at the scene are full of traces of confrontation?"

"That was not an ordinary confrontation. The murderer was strolling around while the victim was in a panic." Hideaki Kurosawa pulled out a photo, showing the broken vase and the sideboard in the middle of the road.

"The scattered traces of the fragments of the flower screen obviously did not fall directly, but were thrown forcefully in one direction, which made the vase fragments form a unilateral splash shape, which is proof that the victim attempted to resist and was hunted down. He has worked very hard. Create obstacles for the murderer, but in a closed villa, they have no way to escape in the end."

The young man spoke extremely fast, and it was more like a retelling than speculation, as if he was at the scene when the crime happened.

Shuichi Akai's pager was on, and Hideaki Kurosawa's words were transmitted to the ears of all the FBI involved in the case through an encrypted channel.

No one wants to admit that they are a waste, but the fact seems to be like this. The efforts of 9 of them in two days are not as good as one person looking at the photo for 2 minutes.

Kurosawa Hideaki continued, even looking at the close-up photo of the meat paste in the black waterproof bag and praised: "You guys from the Forensics Section of the FBI are quite professional in taking pictures."

"But obviously, they are not very good at their jobs. I don't even know that this brand of meat shredder can't crush human flesh and human bones so finely. To get a minced meat like the one in the photo, a higher specification is required. Big meat grinder, that's factory stuff."

"This kind of factory supplies is not only limited but also needs to be customized. Therefore, the prisoner is an employee of a slaughterhouse or canning factory. These meat shredders do another job during the day, such as canning luncheon meat or something."