Chapter 162 The Color of Nightmare (2)

"Russia?" Fang Guling frowned and recalled Vodka's every move.

"He is actually very..." Kurosawa Hideaki paused and found a slightly nicer word, "Medium."

"Although Vodka has a code name, his presence is not strong when performing tasks."

Kurosawa Hideaki clasped his hands and leaned against the main console, "He is more like an accessory to Gin."

"You mean he did this on purpose? Playing dumb?" Rei Furutani put the original list into another storage device, and then began to create a false list based on the place pointed out by Kurosawa Hideaki.

"It's not pretending to be stupid, it's just hiding properly, keeping out of the limelight, being honest and down-to-earth." Kurosawa Hideaki raised his chin and stared carefully at the profile of Furutani Rei, "I mean he might not really be very smart ."

Fangtani Ling paused while tapping the keyboard and glanced at Xiu Ming.

"Don't look at me like that, he's not smart. I'm just telling the truth." Kurosawa Hideaki snorted softly.

"Yeah." Rei Fukiya agreed, dumbfounded, "He is indeed not smart. Then, what does this have to do with your judgment that he is a member of the Russian intelligence organization?"

Kurosawa Hideaki was stunned, "When did I say that he is a member of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Organization?"

Jiang Gu Ling was also stunned, "Didn't you say that you can guarantee that even the undercover identity attached to vodka will not go wrong?"

The two looked at each other, and finally Kurosawa Hideaki laughed out loud, "I did it because... haha, the content is confidential. People behind the surveillance can't listen. I won't tell you until we are outside the main control room."

"Could it be that..." Jiang Gu Zero spoke halfway, then suddenly stopped.

"You mean... Even if Vodka is not a member of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Organization, he should work hard to become a member of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Organization?"

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at him in surprise.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Gu Ling would temporarily use the heart sound to communicate with him under the surveillance, which was really unexpected.

"Well, the vodka is packed very well. I don't know if he is really a Russian undercover. After all, you also know that you undercovers are more dedicated."

Thinking of Jiang Gu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang's appearance, he sighed softly, "The people at the bottom of the organization crawl online for money and freedom, but the undercover people climb up to meet the high-level, get information, grab handles, and even see The true appearance of the organization’s boss.”

"From the perspective of behavioral motives, both you and Akai meet the identification standards of undercover agents."

Jiang Guling realized something, "So that's how it is."

"But Vodka is different. The motive of all his actions is to 'stay with Gin'. This kind of motive is very absurd." Hideaki Kurosawa thought of Vodka's sincere expression when he called Brother Gin in the bar, and he couldn't help but clenched Fist, I can't wait to go up and knock the opponent's head to the ground with a bang.

"Judging from this motive, there is a 50% chance that he is an informant sent by the organization's boss to gin to monitor key members."

"There is a 30% chance that he is an undercover agent from his hometown of Russia. Unlike you and Jing Guang, his mission is to stick to Gin. Gin was raised by an organization since he was a child. As long as he faithfully follows the line of Gin, he will always One day I will meet the boss."