Chapter 200 Decisive Battle-Sunset (1)

"Do you need me to get you any other equipment?"

Kurosawa Hideaki looked suspiciously at Morofushi Kagemitsu, who spoke softly.

The other party's eyebrows were stretched out, with a smile on his face. His hands were clasped together and resting on his thighs. His upper body was leaning against the sofa, and his back was relaxed without stopping.

Just looking at his body language, Zhu Fu Jingguang seemed completely lifeless. But is Jing Guang the kind of person whose attention will be diverted just by saying something?

Obviously not.

Zhu Fu Jingguang is hiding his true emotions. If he nods unceremoniously, this friend who may be his right-hand man in the future is likely to be even more angry, and he will find the right time to settle the score after the fall.

Can't give him this chance.

Kurosawa Hideaki stood up alone, stood beside Amuro Toru and said in sign language: "I'll just go get it myself." 】

He opened the door to the master bedroom and took out the tablet.

As soon as I entered and exited, the last cheesecake on the coffee table disappeared, leaving only a porcelain plate with a slight cream mark remaining.

——Zero ate the last one.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at Furutani Zero's neck ring, looked at Zero's lower abdomen, and then glanced at the police zero group of obsessive-compulsive disorder sitting on the side who had also eaten an entire cake, puzzled.

The capacity of the mouth is so large, how did these two police officers finish a cheesecake in two mouthfuls?

Is it possible that eating a whole cake in two mouths is a secret secret of the police zero team?

But how can you taste the deliciousness of cheese after eating it so quickly? This is disrespectful to cheesecake!

[Do you have anything to report to Kuroda? 】 Kurosawa Hideaki looked at Furutani Rei.

[Say what you want to say. After confirming the process at the National Police Agency, we will discuss whether to target Dongri first or the person who planted the bomb around my neck. 】

Jianggu Ling's sign language was not fast and very easy to recognize.

Kurosawa Hideaki has never been able to concentrate on content that does not require brains, so as he watched and watched, the focus of his sight changed from the knuckle fingers to the face behind the hands.

Zero ate too quickly, and there were still some butter biscuit-based "corpses" on his lips near the lip line.

Even if you are an intelligence officer, you should remember to destroy the body and eliminate all traces when you do bad things.

As soon as Kurosawa Hideaki thought of this, he saw the person sticking out his lips and tongue and licking off the cookie crumbs standing on the side of the lip line.

—He knew I was watching.

—He did it on purpose.

Kurosawa Hideaki squinted his eyes, shifted his gaze, looked into Fukiya Rei's gray-purple eyes, and thought of the other person's back turning around and leaving after seeing the bed.

Ha, thought he wouldn't?

Kurosawa Hideaki grabbed the phone, turned and left.

As soon as he took two steps, he heard the voice behind him.

"This group of cheesecake seems to have put too much lemon juice, which makes the butter base a bit sweet. Although the taste is really layered, people who like sweets should not like it."