Chapter 115 Tokyo is set on fire-Surveillance

"friend."

Kurosawa Hideaki almost didn't think about it. He picked up two strawberry brûlées in a paper bag and shook them. "He can still do this, and he always has unexpected new tricks. I quite like this kind of friend."

Madeira twitched her forehead, took a deep breath, and said with a smile: "You go back to the office first, I will be here soon."

Lower your head slightly, retract your chin, press your eyebrows down, and bite your lower lip with your upper teeth when smiling.

This is a typical forbearing expression of suppressing anger.

Kurosawa Hideaki picked up the documents and decided to leave the irascible Madeira who lost his favorite gun alone for a while, "See you later."

"Okay, master."

After leaving the parking lot, Kurosawa Hideaki immediately began to integrate the news.

Judging from the news brought by Toru Amuro, the person posing as Kiyomi Matsumoto lurking among the police is Ireland.

And the reason why Belmode sneaked into the meeting disguised as an ordinary criminal policeman.

One is because the boss is too suspicious and the memory card is of great importance. He does not believe that Ireland can do such an important task, so he sent Belmode to observe to see if Ireland is really qualified for this task.

The second is because the boss doesn't believe in Gin, so he tried every means to get Gin into his sight, so as to force him and Gin to make a choice.

So did Ireland know Belmode was coming to scrutinize his disguise?

No, he doesn't know.

Belmode is a very mysterious woman, and she probably has an unknown relationship with the boss.

She is deeply trusted by the boss, that's why she was sent to do work like review.

Ireland is not stupid. If he knew that Belmod was coming, then he would be able to guess based on the situation that the boss would send gin to pick up Belmode, and why he sent gin.

At this time, he should try his best to cooperate with Belmode to "let gin enter Kurosawa Hideaki's sight" to happen.

Because the boss wanted to test Gin, and he was not happy with Gin, wishing that Gin could step down as soon as possible.

But Ireland didn't, and he chose to blow up the car.

Kurosawa Hideaki chuckled, and this move just happened to keep him away from the conference room.

Ireland ruined the boss's plan.

"Ding--"

The sliding door of the elevator opened in front of him, and as soon as Kurosawa Hideaki stood up, he heard a female voice behind him.

"Please wait!"

After she shouted, her high heels quickly tapped on the tiles.

Kurosawa Hideaki held the elevator door sensor with one hand and pressed the elevator door button with the other. He waited for the running woman to come over. He did not release his fingers until she and a big man with a square face walked in.

"Wait, wait, we still have one more." Judy quickly held the sensor door, and then a hale and hearty old man walked into the elevator.

"Thank you." Judy smiled apologetically at Kurosawa Hideaki.

"FBI?" Kurosawa Hideaki raised his lips.

Judy's smile froze, and it was only then that she noticed who was waiting for them in the elevator, and it was Police Officer Kurosawa who didn't like their FBI!