Chapter 173 The Color of Nightmare (13)

Kurosawa Hideaki didn't know for a moment whether he should question Toru Amuro about the pause in his words or continue talking about things related to Curacao and the case.

He opened his mouth and heard a loud whistle coming from outside the warehouse.

—The ambulance and the police car have arrived.

If Toru Amuro stays here, he will definitely be taken to the police station to record the crime.

Although the organization's spy is gone, someone needs to follow up on the "false undercover list", and Toru Amuro's current identity is not suitable for him to enter the police station openly.

"The person who stole the list around ten o'clock last night was a silver-haired woman named Curacao. She is Rum's confidant and is good at shorthand."

Toru Amuro spoke very quickly and told Hideaki Kurosawa the information he had obtained so far, "Because the undercover list has been changed a long time ago, I was not at the scene when Curaçao invaded the main control room of the National Police Agency yesterday, but the FBI was not there. I knew when I learned that the organization would send people to the Metropolitan Police Department to steal the list, so I sent Akai Shuichi to stay at the gate of the Police Department."

Kurosawa Hideaki hummed and answered, "Then Akai had a car accident and lost her memory while chasing Curacao?"

"Yes." Amuro said.

"Hurry up, there are important wounded inside! Hurry up!" Yuya Kazami's voice and chaotic footsteps came from outside the door.

The two of them paused for a moment at the same time, looked at each other for a second, then staggered their eyes, and then turned their eyes back to cover up.

Seeing Kurosawa Hideaki's cute reaction, Toru Amuro felt his throat was a little itchy and couldn't help coughing, "I'll leave first. I learned that Curacao will be taken to the Kyoto Aquarium by the FBI. This is Curacao." The first place to show up after the accident."

"They should want to take a gamble on whether going to the first location can stimulate Curacao to recover his memory. Curacao is an important witness. Whoever has the intelligence in her hands will have the initiative to deal with the organization. I can't let this person fall. In the hands of the FBI, they're going to push the envelope and come up with a deal."

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki's wrist was grabbed as soon as he turned around, and then a long piece of paper was stuffed into his palm. When he spread it out, he saw it was a ticket for the Kyoto Aquarium.

What's the meaning?

He looked back, and there was no shadow of Toru Amuro behind him.

run really fast.

Kurosawa Hideaki curled his lower lip, and then met Yuya Kazami who rushed in.

"Officer Kurosawa! Are you okay?" Kazami Yuya rushed to him and scanned Kurosawa Hideaki from top to bottom. He gasped when he saw the dried blood on his hand, "Your hand!"

This is a pair of bomb defuse hands! Never get hurt! Otherwise, where will I find such a bomb disposal genius next time!

Kurosawa Hideaki was stunned for a moment, spread out his palms, and saw the red rust-colored blood between his fingers, "It's okay, it's his."

He pointed to Yu Zecheng, who was lying on the concrete floor, exhaling more air than inhaling, "It was stained during the body search, and I was not injured."

The medical team put Yu Sawaki on a stretcher like a dead pig and fastened the restraints. One of the young nurses looked at Hideaki Kurosawa frequently and said something evocative about battle damage and fragility. If you don’t understand.