Chapter 229 Extra Story - If Line (229 - 233)

[The if line has nothing to do with the text, and is not in the same timeline and logic chain. 】

"Hello? Have you heard? There is a 17-year-old genius among the freshmen of this class."

"Haha, seriously? Regardless of whether they are geniuses or not, isn't it bad to recruit children so hastily?"

"17 years old? You haven't finished college yet? Haha, I wonder if you have become an adult yet?"

——I have heard this kind of ridicule and questioning a lot since the beginning of school, but it is the first time that I have been so close.

Kurosawa Hideaki walked behind the students at the same level with a plate in his hand, and suddenly smiled wickedly, "I've already finished college."

The backs of several people froze suddenly, and they turned their heads in shock of being caught on the spot for speaking ill of someone behind their backs, and met the eyes of the "17-year-old" child.

He has short silver hair with neatly trimmed bangs, subtly revealing a pair of clear green eyes.

Wearing a blue police academy uniform, a few buttons on his chest were unbuttoned, revealing his pale skin compared to others.

He has an outstanding appearance. Although his face has not completely lost its childishness now, it is not difficult to tell that he will be very handsome when he fully grows.

The most important thing is those eyes, with a sense of oppression that can see through people's hearts.

but……

"What's wrong with finishing college? There are so many geniuses who skip a grade, and the police academy doesn't want nerds." An Tou, who held his police hat under his arm, sneered: "A body like yours will only get beaten in the kendo class. "

Kurosawa Hideaki pursed his lips, ignored him, and continued with what he had said before.

"I currently have four master's degree certificates, and I am currently studying for a doctorate in psychology, which I will get within next year. My studies are completed at Toto University. According to the law, I still have more than 4 years before I can drink. I and I You're the same, no different and even better suited here than you."

He paused and suddenly raised a provocative smile, "If I insist on finding any difference, it must be that I am smarter, so I came here earlier than you. Now, are there any questions?"

That's right, you have to keep your speaking rhythm firmly in your own hands and don't give the enemy any chance!

Kurosawa Hideaki applauded himself in his heart.

"Ha, he's just a foreigner. When did the police academy even require foreigners?" Cun Tou spat to the side, "Let me see how long you can stay here."

Angry?

Kurosawa Hideaki bent his eyes and was about to say something when someone grabbed his shoulders and took him behind him, "What are you doing?"

Kurosawa Hideaki was stunned when he looked at the broad back in front of him.

——So high!

"There will be a review before admission to the police academy. Since he is already here, it certainly means that he has met all the requirements. Are you questioning the instructors' decision?"

Kurosawa Hideaki took a small step back.

Who, who...

He can handle such a small matter by himself without any help from others!