Chapter 61 The Coming Full Moon

Hideaki Kurosawa opened the car window and let the afternoon sun-smelling wind flow into the car. The two-seater Mazda sports car is extremely excellent in speed and performance, and can easily reach speeds that ordinary business cars cannot reach.

"Can you go faster?" Kurosawa Hideaki waved to the driver of a commercial car they overtook, "How about overtaking the car in front?"

"No, it's time for the traffic police to go to work now." Toru Amuro controlled the speed within the range allowed by the Road Traffic Law. "You don't want to go to the Metropolitan Police Department to report after you just left the Police Department Public Safety Committee, do you?"

"Okay." Hideaki Kurosawa muttered reluctantly, "It's already July before I know it... It's been more than a month since I returned to China."

The scenery outside the car window was changing rapidly, and Kurosawa Hideaki was lying on the side of the car window, looking at the road that gradually became less populated.

After this incident, he had some doubts about his illness.

He hadn't paid much attention to it before, but his symptoms should have been easily triggered before he woke up from that bathtub.

Although I don't remember the specific frequency, judging from the cases recorded in previous books, it usually recurs regularly every 20-30 days.

After waking up from that bathtub, he spent more than a month of excitement and tension. There were many flashback scenes in this month, but he didn't get sick until Isuki Miyachi committed suicide.

Judging from the results, his condition improved significantly after waking up from that bathtub, but any improvement in mental illness will not happen for no reason.

Either there was something wrong with the tub he woke up in, or there was something wrong with the fact that he "suicided".

From a logical point of view, it is more likely that there is a problem with "suicide".

After Kurosawa Hideaki thought about it, he hesitated and said, "I think... I should go back to the United States to have a look."

"You have to report to the director when you go abroad, and you must be accompanied by at least three people."

Toru Amuro skillfully put the car into gear and parked the car on a slope.

"All the police are afraid that you will be scared away again."

Toru Amuro chuckled, "I remember that when you went to study in the United States six years ago, the National Police Agency was scolded by the media. Almost all the media said that the Japanese National Police Agency was so incompetent that it couldn't even retain such outstanding talents. "

Kurosawa Hideaki licked the roof of his mouth and asked him, "Are we there?"

"Yes." Toru Amuro unbuckled his seat belt without giving anyone a chance to escape. "I was 23 years old at the time. I had just been promoted to the police department and was preparing to receive undercover training. At that time, I heard about a young man named Kurosawa Hideaki. I became a foreign aid to the National Police Agency and single-handedly caught a spy who had been hiding for many years.”

Kurosawa Hideaki huddled on the co-pilot, holding the buckle of the seat belt tightly with his fingertips, "I don't believe it. When we first met in the convenience store, you didn't seem to trust me at all."

"Do you remember that?" Toru Amuro closed the car door and went around to the other side to open the passenger door. "As a police officer at that time, of course it was difficult for me to trust you."