Chapter 74 - 75 - 76 - 77

Chapter 74 Series 1

Never mind that.

Kurosawa Hideaki took a picture of the wine bottle with his mobile phone, and then handed it to Zhu Fu Jingguang, motioning him to put it back in its original place.

Jing Guang moves very quickly, and his years of undercover career have allowed him to develop the ability to hide himself among ordinary people.

Kurosawa Hideaki propped his chin and watched Zhu Fujingguang chat with Mori Kogoro who was sitting at the bar very naturally, and then put the bottle back in place using the blind spot in his vision.

The information this time was fragmented, and multiple forces were entangled.

It seems that there is no flaw in picking out one alone, but once they are put together, it seems that there are connections everywhere.

The clues are intertwined, like a mess of wool, which makes people feel confused.

"I want a bed." Kurosawa Hideaki said unexpectedly.

Li Yuan Michizao: "Huh?"

"Are you tired?" Zhu Fu Jingguang just walked in front of him, and raised his eyebrows after hearing this sentence.

"No, I just need a quiet place to think. It's too noisy."

"It's...not noisy here?" Tatehara Michizou said cautiously, "It's just not absolutely quiet. Those guests are far enough away, and..."

His voice became smaller and smaller under the gaze of Kurosawa Hideaki, and finally he simply shut up, lowered his head and started playing with his tie.

"Information is stuffed into my brain like garbage. As long as I see these people, my mind can't help but tell me who they were before they boarded the ship, what they did, and who they met."

Kurosawa Hideaki said the creepy words in a flat voice, "Seeing these people makes my brain feel a little noisy."

Liyuan Michizao swallowed his saliva, his eyes flew wildly, he shrank his neck, lowered his head and played with his tie more vigorously.

"Don't scare the kids." Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled, "Let's go upstairs first, the driver's cab is locked, we won't be able to get that thing for a while."

"Hmm." Kurosawa Hideaki stood up and looked at Liyuan, "You still want to follow us?"

Li Yuan laughed dryly, "No, I still have something to do."

In fact, no, but anyone with a little emotional intelligence would know that he should not continue to follow, not to mention that he was used to infect Officer Kurosawa with the virus.

"Yeah." Kurosawa Hideaki turned around and wanted to leave.

"Wait!" Li Yuan suddenly grabbed the young man's sleeve, "Be careful Mr. Sen, he—"

"I see." Kurosawa Hideaki turned his wrist lightly, and Liyuan didn't even notice how hard he was using it, the sleeve in his hand disappeared.

Does it say in the data that Officer Kurosawa's physical skills are so strong?

"The one who should be careful is you." Kurosawa Hideaki glanced at the boy, looked away, and walked away.

According to the pass, he and Jingguang had a standard room on the second floor. Kurosawa Hideaki found the room and swiped the card to open the door. He fell onto the bed without hesitation, then folded his hands on his abdomen and closed his eyes in an extremely peaceful posture. on the eyes.

Zhu Fu Jingguang was silent for a while, and looked away.

Geniuses always have little quirks. Doesn’t Holmes also like to curl up in a chair and think?