Chapter 67 The Charming Cold Full Moon

Kurosawa Hideaki took a mouthful of biscuits and was silent for three seconds.

Kid, do you have any misunderstanding about undercover agents?

Zhu Fu Jingguang chuckled, pulled the chair beside Kurosawa Hideaki and sat down, "I haven't seen the boss before."

"Really?" Conan sat upright, a little cautiously, "Ahaha..."

"Before talking about the organization's situation, let's talk about your own situation, okay?" Zhu Fu Jingguang suggested gently.

Although his tone is gentle, his attitude is unquestionable.

The moment Conan got this question, he looked at Kurosawa Hideaki.

"What are you watching me do? I didn't tell him about your situation." Kurosawa Hideaki stuffed two sea salt biscuits into his mouth and said vaguely, "Tell him yourself that I'm busy."

Conan: ...

What are you doing!

Busy for breakfast?

"My story is a bit complicated to say, in short, I was originally a high school detective Kudo Shinichi, and when I went to the amusement park with my childhood sweetheart, I happened to see the transaction scene of the Black Organization.

I patronized to eavesdrop on the transaction, but I didn't realize that an accomplice approached from behind. They knocked me out and fed me a poison called APTX4869, and then my body became smaller. "

Conan said this sentence skillfully and coherently, as if he had rehearsed this confession scene many times in his mind.

After he finished speaking, he stopped pretending completely, and continued holding the glass of orange juice, "What about you?"

"In my case, I was an undercover agent. I was exposed earlier, but Kuize's informant rescued me."

Zhu Fu Jingguang omitted his undercover experience and focused on answering Conan's question, "Although I had already obtained a code name when I was exposed, I was still a relatively low-ranking member, so I don't know a lot of information."

"However, there are no more than five people in the organization who have seen the true face of the boss. The boss of the Raven Legion is very cautious in his behavior. He will not even show up during meetings. He only uses audio to communicate with the main members."

"As for tasks, most people in the organization follow the orders of their superiors to carry out their activities, and the only way to get more information is to climb up."

"My upper level is Rum, and I usually communicate by email. At that time, my level was a member named Rye Whiskey."

Zhufu Jingguang turned his head and looked at Kurosawa Hideaki, who was busy eating breakfast, "No, I need instructions from my superiors to say the next thing."

"Could it be about the informant you rescued?" Conan asked seriously.

"I can't tell you that." Kurosawa Hideaki wiped away the crumbs with a napkin, "but his code name is Friday."

"Jin Yaori? Why?" Conan began to bite the straw, "Do the other members of your police ambush organization also have some internal code names for Monday and Tuesday?"

of course not.

Even Friday was made up by him.

Considering that Conan will become the key figure in determining whether Gin can be cleared of his charges in the future, this lie must be realistic and impeccable.