Chapter 11

This is exclusive to Hokkaido!

Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath, and looked in the direction of the explosion from the window with no glass at all.

His office is on the top floor of the Ministry of Public Security, which is a very clean place. Apart from his office, this floor is the office of the chairman and vice chairman of the Ministry of Public Security. Of course, they are generally on the road to maintain national peace. , so rounding off this entire layer is his.

If Japan was safe enough, the head of the serious crime team would be a sinecure, just sitting in the office and eating cake.

What now?

Damn explosion!

Kurosawa Hideaki picked up the remote control on the coffee table and pressed the switch on the TV half-hung on the wall.

Well, at least this TV is good quality. It's still usable after being blown up like this.

The young man picked up the undamaged cake because it hadn't been unpacked, and adjusted the channel to Daily Sales News.

Japan's media is in the hands of private capital, and capital dares to do any immoral things for money, including asking reporters to go to the explosion site to obtain first-hand information.

So Kurosawa Hideaki was not surprised when he saw the beautiful young lady in a suit standing in front of the ruins of the gas station.

"We are now at the central self-service gas station in Mihua Town. At present, the criminal police of the Explosion Disposal Section have identified the cause of the explosion. The explosion was caused by an accident. A man driving a Ferrari threw the cigarettes in the car's cigarette extinguishing box into the car. into the trash can, and the cigarette that was not completely extinguished caused the explosion. We..."

No, not cigarettes.

Hideaki Kurosawa quickly finished the cake and turned the TV back to 20 seconds ago.

The entire gas station was shrouded in thick smoke, and the details were blurred, but this did not prevent him from making the most basic judgment.

The trash can should be at least 20 meters away from the entire refueling system of the gas station. At this distance, neither talking on the phone nor smoking will cause an explosion. Here, the concentration of flammable factors in the air will not be so great.

Judging from the shock wave that the Metropolitan Police Department just suffered, this explosion should be a series explosion.

In other words, the gas station exploded at least twice, one of which was a small-scale explosion caused by a bomb set by a prisoner. The sudden fire from this explosion ignited the entire gas station in an instant.

About three seconds later, there was a large explosion that made both the Metropolitan Police Department and the Public Security Bureau tremble.

And, there should be a next time.

Kurosawa Hideaki restored the paused TV screen to its original position.

The reporter lady continued: "Our police have inspected the inside of the gas station. Because it is a self-service station, there were no casualties on site."

If you were still unsure just now, now Kurosawa Hideaki is absolutely certain - this is the beginning of a serial bombing.

The prisoner used this explosion, which was meaningless and only intimidating, to inform everyone of his existence.

He is a male, usually not taken seriously, and very smart. Prisoners of arson and explosions usually have histrionic personality, and this murderer is the same, with narcissistic personality disorder mixed in.