Chapter 91 - 92 - 93 - 94

Chapter 91 Who is the deceased (2)

There must be coffee in the Metropolitan Police Department vending machine at this point!

"OK."

Hideaki Kurosawa immediately agreed, and after hanging up the phone, he said to Madera: "We should take a detour to the Metropolitan Police Department. There is a case."

"It's one o'clock in the morning."

"Yeah, I know." Kurosawa Hideaki pretended not to understand Madeira's meaning, "So when you send me to the Metropolitan Police Department, take Li Baoen back and go to bed early."

At this time, it wouldn't matter even if Madeira's camera was on.

My brother has already gone to bed, and no one can care about him.

Kurosawa Hideaki happily leaned on the cushion and shook his upper body. Later, while Madeira was away, he would buy a can of coffee from the police station's vending machine.

Wait for the vending machine! He'll be here soon! -

The pure black Porsche parked at the entrance of the Metropolitan Police Department, and Hideaki Kurosawa got out.

"Officer Kurosawa!" Officer Takagi trotted over from the guard booth, "Thank you for your hard work."

Hideaki Kurosawa glanced at him. Officer Takagi waited for 15 minutes in total, of which he stayed on the first floor of the Metropolitan Police Department for five minutes, and bought two cans of coffee from the vending machine on the south side.

He drank one can while waiting and put another in his pocket.

"Did you buy two cans of coffee?" Kurosawa Hideaki hinted vaguely.

"Ah, yes. This can of sugar-free latte is for you." Takagi Wataru took out the can of coffee from his pocket, "I'm sorry to have called you here so early in the morning."

"Thank you." Kurosawa Hideaki took the coffee, "No need for honorifics, just call me by name."

"Oh, Kurosawa."

"Yeah." Kurosawa Hideaki opened the can and took a big sip, "Wow! It tastes really good."

"It's just coffee from the vending machine." Takagi scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, "The forensics department is over here."

He pulled Kurosawa Hideaki, who almost went astray, and the two of them arrived at the almost empty forensics department.

The Forensic Identification Department is at the back of the Forensic Department. This department is unpopular. There are only 150 forensic doctors in Japan, and half of them don't do much work.

Takagi turned on the fresh air system in the room.

"Our forensic doctor at the Metropolitan Police Department has not performed an autopsy for a long time, and the recent autopsy rate is only 0.1%."

"Most of the corpses that are allowed to go through the autopsy process are not claimed by their families, so even if the case is solved through forensic medicine, there will be no reward." Takagi She sighed, "There is no one for such a position with high investment and low return and no room for promotion. willing to do."

"Well, isn't it normal for this to happen when the safety index is only 31?"

"If you don't say this, why do you think this case is suspicious?"

Kurosawa Hideaki took out a brand-new white coat from the closet, shook it out and draped it over his body, and then took out a pair of gloves with familiarity.