Chapter Extra Story - If Line (234 - 238)

Chapter 234 Extra Story - If Line (6)

After returning to the police academy, Kurosawa Hideaki lay down on the bed and slept all night longing for cheese.

At five o'clock in the morning, the dormitory door was knocked on time.

Kurosawa Hideaki opened the door with his messy hair, and met Rei Furutani's serious gaze. He saw the two bottles of medicine in the other party's hand, and immediately wanted to close the door, but he only closed the door halfway. Before even seeing clearly what Feng Guling did, the door was pushed open violently.

In order not to be hit, he could only take two steps back. In this way, the way in is completely cleared.

Kurosawa Hideaki was silent again and took two steps back, but the dormitory was only so big, and he could only sit on the bed that had not been tidied up yet.

Jianggu Ling:......

I'm just here to give you medicine, and I won't really do anything... Don't be so scared that your legs will go limp.

"You shouldn't be the same type who was afraid of taking medicines when you were a child, right?"

"I'm not!" Hideaki Kurosawa immediately stood up sleepily and retorted, "Why did you come so early?"

"It's 5:30 to meet-up, I guess you will definitely not get up first and come to me to apply the medicine, you may even deliberately delay coming until the last minute, so that you can avoid applying the medicine due to lack of time. "

Kurosawa Hideaki:......

You really finished everything.

"I'll wash up first." He put his feet into his slippers, went to the bathroom to tidy himself up, and then came out to fold his quilt.

Jiang Guling looked at the fluffy quilt folded into flower rolls, and raised the corners of his mouth amusedly, the young master really was the young master, even folding the quilt seemed so reluctant.

He coughed and remained serious, "Sit down, I'm going to wipe it off."

Kurosawa Hideaki reluctantly sat on the edge of the bed, watching Rei Furugu drag the chair in front of the desk to him, and only tilted his head to expose his neck after the other party sat down.

The wound has been covered with a film, revealing a little red flesh, and the signs of improvement are obvious.

Jiang Gu Ling put down the medicine, "Is there a clean handkerchief?"

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki took out the white handkerchief he had taken out before from his pocket.

Jianggu Ling:......

No, your handkerchief looks like you touched the evidence at first sight.

"Forget it... use mine first." Jiang Gu Ling went to the bathroom to soak the handkerchief, and then wiped the wound after returning, until the reflective drug residue on it was completely wiped off.

During this period, Kurosawa Hideaki did not say a word, proving that he is really not afraid of pain, and can even be said to be quite tolerant.

So is it a side effect of the drug?

There was a moment of hesitation before Fangtani Zero pressed the nozzle, but soon, his reason overcame this slight hesitation.

He shook the spray bottle in his hand and sprayed it on the slender wound.

Kurosawa Hideaki froze suddenly, and almost jumped up again in pain.

"Be patient." Fang Guling pressed his shoulders and whispered softly, "The wound is already showing signs of healing. This time it won't be as painful as the last time."