Chapter 174 The day the federal prince was injured

Before the little rabbit went out, he also packed some milkshakes, which he made himself.

Take it and distribute it to my brothers and parents.

"Didn't you prepare some for the empress? They will be sad." Ling Weichuan followed behind him with the child in his arms.

Jiang Zhiyu waved his finger: "I've prepared it, and they have a share of what is prepared for mom and dad."

"I see, but why don't you call them Mom and Dad?"

"I've called it many times! Don't find fault!" Jiang Zhiyu gave him a sharp look, not to blame for his bad temper, but mainly because Ling Weichuan has really owed him a lot recently.

After arriving at Jiang's house, Jiang Zhiyu took out milkshakes and gave them to them.

Major Jiang, who was standing at the gate with a milkshake, felt extremely regretful that the guests he invited came to the door in the afternoon, otherwise he could show off now that he has such a caring brother.

They all say little padded jacket, little padded jacket, and his younger brother is his little padded jacket.

Jiang Zhimu carefully held his own milkshake, walked over and slapped Jiang Chengyan on the head: "Get off to work, what a fart you are sighing!"

"Both of you go to work, why are you still messing around here today." In the end, the elder brother had to step in to subdue these two people.

Jiang Zhiyu hugged Zai Zai on the sofa and witnessed this scene: "It really is the big brother, he is always so serious."

The little lion nodded: "Yeah!"

The serious elder brother made a detour, turned on the optical brain and took a photo of the milkshake.

[Brother Xiaoyu V: Brother's birthday, but he received a gift from him. 】

By the way, he checked to see if there were any updates from the people on the watch list, and sure enough, he saw that the second and third had also sent photos.

"Cut, shameless." The eldest brother refreshed again, well, there are five more shameless people.

Alas, why are there so many people in this world who share his brother's love with him?

Jiang Zhiyu, who was kept in the dark, didn't know what kind of inconsistency was done behind his back by those who received his milkshake today.

Because it was the banquet time from afternoon to evening, they had a full lunch first. After all, the banquet was for bragging, who would seriously cook.

Halfway through the meal, an unexpected person came to the Jiang family.

Meng Jingce came back with his tourist team. As soon as he entered the door, he smiled and talked to Jiang Zhiyu: "Xiaoyu, happy birthday. Fortunately, I was not late, and I was in time for lunch."

Jiang Zhiyu had forgotten about this person, he opened his mouth and said, "You haven't gone back yet?"

He thought that Meng Jingce had led the team back to the Federation, but he didn't expect that planting planets would look so good while still in the Empire? Could it be that he went to every planting planet?

Meng Jingce clutched his chest, feeling like he was being stabbed by an arrow, and wanted to vomit blood.

"I still have business to discuss with you, don't I?" He consciously walked to the empty seat and sat down. Ling Weichuan began to regret that if he knew it earlier, he would have asked someone to remove the empty stool, and gave it to this little cat. Opportunity to sit diagonally across from Jiang Zhiyu.