Chapter 1 The Little Rabbit

A black and white cat and rabbit, jumped onto the hospital bed weakly.

The pale teenager has a transparent tube connected to a device that records his breathing and heartbeat.

Little Rabbit's chubby feet touched, and suddenly his body gradually disappeared, melting into the boy's forehead. At this moment, his heartbeat speed increased a lot, but there was no change in the monitoring equipment.

The boy's eyelashes fluttered uneasily.

When Mother Jiang opened the door and came in, Jiang Zhiyu had already woken up. His face was paler than when he was lying in the hospital just now.

Jiang's mother thought he was scared. Jiang Zhiyu had just turned 18 and was finally allowed to go out to play alone. I didn't expect to be pushed down the stairs the first time I went out, because there was no monitoring equipment there, and now I don't even know who did it.

But Jiang Zhiyu was not because of this, but because there were some unbelievable fragments in his mind.

The era he lives in now is Interstellar 2881. The home and planet he has lived in for 18 years, and even every plant and tree, are all constructed from a novel!

And he is the vicious male partner in this novel who loves the heroine but cannot be blackened. The male protagonist in the book is his future rival in love and also his childhood sweetheart Ling Weichuan.

Jiang Zhiyu felt very wronged, he obviously didn't like that so-called Mistress Raoshi! I don't even know it! Why did Ling Weichuan send their whole family to a border planet and exile for that woman in the end!

At this moment, he decided not to talk to Ling Weichuan again!

His aggrieved eyes were red, and his mother didn't even hear his name.

At this time, the door of the ward was pushed open again, and Ling Weichuan, the protagonist who had been cut into several pieces by a knife in Jiang Zhiyu's mind, entered.

He had just come down from the combat practice field when he heard the news that Jiang Zhiyu was injured, so he hurried over, now his hair was messy and his breathing was disordered.

Ling Weichuan walked over distressedly, and gently held Jiang Zhiyu's injured little foot: "Yuyu, I'm sorry, brother should be by your side at that time."

Only then did Jiang Zhiyu come back to his senses, and saw Ling Weichuan.

He sniffed hard, and felt uncomfortable seeing this face. He pretended to be arrogant and cursed: "Yes! You should apologize!"

Asshole! Although his memory is incomplete, he doesn't know the specific reason why Ling Weichuan sent them to the edge of the planet. But this still couldn't stop him from feeling sad now.

"I hate you now! Get out!" Jiang Zhiyu yelled loudly without confidence. He had never spoken to Ling Weichuan so loudly before.

After speaking, he seemed to be guilty of guilt, picked up a carrot doll, and threw it towards Ling Weichuan.

"Crack!" Ling Weichuan tilted his head to hide, and the doll directly penetrated the glass and got stuck inside.

Ling Weichuan was taken aback for a moment, but then laughed, "Yuyu is so strong, the anti-laser glass was smashed by you."

Jiang Zhiyu was frightened, how could he, a weak little bunny, throw broken glass with his bare hands! Or use a squishy doll! It must be that the quality of the glass is not good!

He puffed up and said stiffly: "You are so annoying."

Ling Weichuan also felt that it was a problem with the glass. It is impossible for their little Yuyu to have such great strength, so he continued to apologize in a good-tempered manner: "I'm sorry, Yuyu, don't hate brother, okay?"