Chapter 247 Tease My Wife

This sleep is really too crowded, Jiang Zhiyu always feels surrounded.

Although he sleeps comfortably, he is not very good at moving, and it is difficult to turn over.

So Jiang Zhiyu turned into a little rabbit, and could finally turn over and sleep.

When he woke up in the morning, he looked at the lion and rabbit on the bed, and his head was a little scratched.

When did it get so crowded? How could the cubs sleep in his bed? Why not in your own room?

What puzzled him most was that Ling Weichuan would allow them to sleep here? Shouldn't he refuse directly, or take them all back to his room?

It is also really strange.

Since Jiang Zhiyu slept the earliest yesterday, he also woke up the earliest today.

In a good mood, he planned to make breakfast to reward Ling Weichuan who worked hard until late at night, and the cubs who were obediently studying at home.

In the middle of breakfast, the cat, cat and rabbit came in.

"Morning, cat, cat, rabbit." Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips as he looked at the fatter rabbit.

Sure enough, love nourishes people, and so does rabbits.

"Good morning Xiaoyu, why do I feel like I have been gone for a century when you go out for a few days?"

Maomaotu jumped to Jiang Zhiyu's side, stroked the hair on his arm, then washed his hands clean, and helped Jiang Zhiyu make breakfast together.

While making breakfast, Maomaotu told Jiang Zhiyu what he had talked to Wenxi yesterday.

Without saying a word, Jiang Zhiyu smiled and agreed.

"Okay, you can all live in villas by the sea, as long as you don't mind each other. The seaside is still very comfortable, there is the sound of the waves at night, and you can go for a swim in the sea when you get up in the morning. Then you can spend your honeymoon Go longer."

In fact, if it wasn't for the urgent time, Jiang Zhiyu would like to live longer, he likes that environment very much.

When he spends his honeymoon with Lingweichuan in the future, the first choice must be the beach, or the mountains are also good, he likes them all.

If Jiang Zhiyu discussed with Ling Weichuan, Ling Weichuan would definitely say, then go to both places.

After visiting Jiang Zhiyu's favorite places, their honeymoon trip is over.

In fact, there is no such thing as a honeymoon in Interstellar. This is an ancient earth custom brought by cats, cats and rabbits.

In Jiang Zhiyu's house and Wen Xi's house, it can be regarded as a perfect play.

Especially little rabbits like to live according to the customs of the ancient earth.

When breakfast was ready, Ling Weichuan came down with three cubs.

He strode up to Jiang Zhiyu's side and hugged him, and said in a low voice, "Good morning baby, you woke up so early, I was shocked when I opened my eyes and didn't see you."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled and patted Ling Weichuan on the back, today Ling Weichuan is still very hypocritical.

Ling Qingyu passed by indifferently holding the bowl and chopsticks.

He didn't want to recall what happened when he woke up just now.

The father opened his eyes but didn't see the little daddy, and fumbled around in the quilt in a hurry. Jiang Zhiyu was the first to be woken up, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.