Chapter 15 Self-heating Hot Pot on the Starship

Jiang Chengyan also experienced the feeling of Jiang Zhimu the day before yesterday.

This feeling of secretly doing big things without telling my brother is sour and guilty.

Jiang Zhiyu has black-bone mackerel written all over his face. They come whenever they want. It's not an embarrassing thing to see my brother, so why hide it.

He also wanted to see his brother, not to mention the military training with his brother, he would feel more secure. In this way, Jiang Zhiyu, who had never traveled far, would not be too flustered.

But why hide it from him? It's okay to hide it, just treat it as a surprise, but what is he doing with such a guilty look? The state of being caught by the vicious younger brother for doing bad things.

He, Jiang Zhiyu, has always been a gentle bunny, okay? Not fierce at all!

After boarding the starship, Jiang Zhiyu and his roommate were arranged to sit in the front seats, which was also Jiang Chengyan's order. He was worried that Xiaoyu would get airsick because he had never traveled far, let alone commuted on a starship.

After the starship took off, Jiang Chengyan timidly came out of the front control room, gave Jiang Zhiyu a bottle of hot milk, and carefully inserted the straw.

After Jiang Zhiyu took it, he intentionally acted hesitant to speak, and when he saw his brother's nervous eyes wandering, he asked amusedly, "Why are you keeping it from me?"

Jiang Chengyan took a tight breath, thinking that what should come still will come.

"I'm afraid that if you are angry, I will lead the team."

"Why are you angry? I'm very happy to see my brother." Jiang Zhiyu looked puzzled.

Jiang Chengyan squatted down happily, and looked up at his baby brother: "Really, are you not angry? I saw you scolded the third child last time, and thought you didn't like this kind of behavior very much."

"The third brother's nature was different last time. He brought a group of people, and you came by yourself." Jiang Zhiyu scolded the idiot brother in his heart, and couldn't figure out this thing.

For things like opening the back door, his morality is not that strong. Compared with the helplessness of going out alone, he hopes to be accompanied by his family. He is still relatively sticky to his brothers. Besides, the second brother came to lead the team as an instructor, so the school made money, right?

"That's good, that's good." Jiang Chengyan's muscles relaxed and he wasn't tense anymore. He took out another big white lion toffee, peeled it open and fed it to Jiang Zhiyu.

Speaking of the big white lion toffee, the name of this toffee also has a story, which starts with the four-year-old Jiang Zhiyu.

At that time, the Imperial Ancient Earth Food Research Institute reproduced a kind of candy from the earth, called White Rabbit Toffee.

Then the empire thought that because the taste was not as delicious as before, it didn't dare to call itself the big white rabbit toffee, so it changed it to the little white rabbit toffee.

Jiang Zhiyu was very happy when he ate the little white rabbit toffee for the first time, he liked the taste so much, holding the white toffee was like looking at his own white hair.

But when he knew the name of this candy was Little White Rabbit, he cried like the end of the world.

Because he felt that every time he ate a piece of candy, a little white rabbit would really disappear. He was very sad, and he didn't want his own kind to be turned into candies and be eaten.

Ling Weichuan, who has been a wife-protecting madman since he was a child, immediately went to his father to apply, and finally changed the name of Tang to Big White Lion Toffee.

When he went to ask Jiang Zhiyu for credit, he said, let him bear all this, and let the one who disappeared with the candy become a big white lion. But Jiang Zhiyu still wailed after hearing this, and he was also reluctant to let Ling Weichuan be eaten.

But no one knows that the name of the cheap toffee that the interstellar people like most comes from this way.

After Jiang Zhiyu ate one, Jiang Chengyan took out another one, peeled it off patiently and fed it to his younger brother.

The classmates in the same cabin looked a little tired, and the beloved brother is really not just talking!

The most unacceptable thing was Wen Xi who was sitting in the same row with Jiang Zhiyu, brother and brother didn't have to be like this, right? The one who has become half kneeling, do you still remember that you are the youngest major in the empire?

At this time, Jiang Jingyu, who was in the Jiangjia commercial building, looked at the blue and white sky and meditated in his heart.

Now he is the only elder brother who has never cheated Xiaoyu in the family. I hope that baby Xiaoyu will be the best in the world in the future, and it is best to pull the second, third, and cheap elder brother Ling Weichuan who can't be chased away. into the blacklist.

Jiang Zhiyu shared his candies with Wenxi. Originally, he didn't bring any of them, because he heard from the teacher that he was not allowed to bring personal items to military training, so he could only reluctantly carry an empty bag with only combat uniforms on his back.

Unexpectedly, the instructor who led the team turned out to be the second brother, and the second brother also prepared a lot of snacks for him. Now you can eat and share with your friends again.

Wen Xi stopped eating after eating a few snacks. He said that he should eat less of these because he wanted to keep in shape. Having said that, he glanced at Jiang Zhiyu enviously.

Obviously this mouth has never stopped, eating high-calorie and high-sugar snacks non-stop, why is she still so thin?

The major general is also outrageous, he kept bringing out snacks from the control room to Jiang Zhiyu, and there were carrots and rabbit grass in it twice, I don't know how much food he prepared, was it because he was afraid that his brother would be hungry?

Jiang Chengyan, who was busy feeding and feeding, didn't care about other people at all, and only his rabbit brother was all he could see.

The journey to planet M88 is a bit far away. If you take a high-speed starship, it will take about half a day, but because the starship is full of students, I worry that their physical fitness is uneven. Some people will not be able to stand the fast transition, so they can only choose slow speed. starship.

So we have to reach planet M88 tomorrow afternoon.

When it's time for dinner, most people just take out the nutrient solution and drink it, even if they have finished their dinner.

But Jiang Zhiyu didn't agree, he groped in the space ring of his second brother for a long time, and under Jiang Chengyan's heartbroken expression, he took out the small hot pot he made himself.

I was too tired to go shopping yesterday and fell asleep, and fell asleep until the afternoon. Jiang Zhiyu was revived with blood, and started thinking about small hot pots when he was bored.

He didn't know how he could do this, and the very peculiar way of making it appeared in his mind.

Then Jiang Zhiyu made a lot of them, and packed them in vacuum preservation boxes. Everyone got several boxes.

When the small hot pot boiled, the whole cabin was filled with this fragrance. Several people drank the bland and slightly astringent nutrient solution, and their saliva almost drooled when they smelled this smell.

The compressed hot pot portion looks small, but in fact it is more than enough for four or five people.

But because Jiang Chengyan has a big appetite, he can eat two and a half portions by himself. After the juvenile fish was cooked, he took out a bowl and gave it to Wen Xi.

This is his only friend, and of course he has to share the food with him.

Then he discovered that Wen Xi, who was clamoring to keep fit not long ago, ate more than him.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com