Chapter 181 Said You Are Twins

Jiang Zhiyu petrified...

"What did you say? What do you mean? I've copied several hours, don't tell me this is all my homework!" He sniffed, about to collapse.

The poor and coquettish rabbit from before suddenly came back a little bit.

His Royal Highness stepped back half a step, as if just remembering: "Ah! I just remembered that your teacher seems to have asked you to copy the textbooks of the culture class. It should be the first three lessons. Where did you copy them?"

Jiang Zhiyu immediately stopped being wronged, and said happily: "I'll finish copying the first three class hours with a little bit left!"

Ling Weichuan nodded and gave two thumbs up: "Awesome baby! Then you guys go ahead, I'll make breakfast."

His Royal Highness walked quickly to the kitchen, and hurriedly called Jiang Zhiyu's head teacher, colluding with her.

It's best to assign this homework to Wenxi, otherwise, if Jiang Zhiyu asks about Wenxi's homework one day, he will reveal his secrets all at once.

The head teacher kept saying yes, and he immediately left a message for Wen Xi.

Wen Xi, who was going through a special period in Yuqing's hands, trembled all over, he felt a wave of malice!

If he knew how his sudden extra homework came about, he would cry up to the sky: "Ahh! What a disaster!!"

Jiang Zhiyu changed his clothes after copying the textbook, and went out with Ling Weichuan.

Today I'm going to the hospital for an examination to see if there is a cub. Ling Weichuan is holding Ling Qingyu and holding Jiang Zhiyu with one hand.

On the way, Jiang Zhiyu still hugged Ling Qingyu, and wanted to ask his opinion, at least communicate with the child about the fact that there will be new members in the future.

After all, there are many children who cannot accept new children.

Ling Qingyu didn't think it was a big deal, he was always a magnanimous child, as long as he didn't rob him of his little daddy's love in the future, it would be fine, as he was older, there was always a way to rule over his younger brother.

Ling Weichuan thought for a while and asked him, "Then do you think it would be more appropriate for our family to have a few more brothers?"

Ling Qingyu stretched out two little fingers: "Two, a lion and a rabbit."

Jiang Zhiyu shrank his neck: "No, forget it, I don't want to, it's very troublesome to be pregnant."

"Then don't give birth, this is enough for us to have one more baby." Ling Weichuan quickly comforted Jiang Zhiyu. In fact, he also felt that there should not be too many children, otherwise all the babies would be rivals in love.

He really paid too much so that the child would not be distracted too much from Jiang Zhiyu's attention.

Desperately take over the work of taking care of the children and do it by himself, so that Jiang Zhiyu doesn't know the best way to take care of the children, so that he can rely on her husband more.

It can be said that His Royal Highness's little trick is still very successful.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor who had made an appointment took them for an examination. Not surprisingly, Jiang Zhiyu really had a baby, but something unexpected happened.

"This image looks like there should be two children." The doctor was still squinting at the pattern on the screen, and his words were also plain.

Jiang Zhiyu and Ling Weichuan nodded, and they were pregnant, and they didn't know whether it was the little rabbit or Ling Weichuan.

Ling Qingyu raised her head and looked at the two fathers inexplicably. The doctor said that there are two in her stomach now. Why are they not surprised at all?

Doctors are also very curious, did they already know? Out of curiosity, the doctor said again: "I am pregnant with twins."

Jiang Zhiyu said 'hmm': "I know...huh?"

"Ah????" The little rabbit suddenly stood up, dumbfounded, and he walked over to look at the two small balls in the picture.

He looked at Ling Weichuan with a questioning gaze, but he didn't know that His Royal Highness is also stupid, but he subconsciously glanced at his son who was sitting obediently beside him.

"Did you already know?" He asked without beginning or end, and Jiang Zhiyu also looked at it, and suddenly remembered what the little lion said when he was on the aircraft, there would be a lion and a rabbit at home.

"!" He opened his eyes wide in surprise, "So you knew at that time that they were two little brothers? And a lion and a rabbit?"

Ling Qingyu nodded: "I see."

The corners of Ling Weichuan's mouth began to rise, little rabbit? Is his dream about to come true?

The doctor put down the electronic virtual screen and said: "This is indeed the case. If the mental strength of the first child is strong, it is possible to perceive the situation of the second child."

He glanced at the little Highness, this spiritual power, it is really no one else, it is normal to be able to perceive it.

"If you have twins, you need to pay special attention. There are very few such cases in StarCraft. But there is no problem with childbirth, just be careful not to work too hard, not to exercise strenuously, and not to fluctuate too much."

The doctor ordered a lot of related taboos, and Ling Weichuan took it as an imperial decree, and recorded all of them and planned to do a replay when he went back.

Coming out of the hospital, Jiang Zhiyu was still a little dizzy, because he couldn't believe that such a thing would happen to him.

If he wanted a little lion, he had a little lion; if Ling Weichuan wanted a little rabbit, he really had a little rabbit.

Probably out of consideration for Jiang Zhiyu, they came together.

"I'll go buy you the hair smoothing cream you often use, while it's still available recently." Ling Weichuan held Ling Qingyu in his arms and Jiang Zhiyu as before.

As soon as they walked to the entrance of the mall, they saw a rolling notice above: [The mall is fully disinfected today, please do not enter if you are unwell or pregnant. 】

Jiang Zhiyu stopped in his tracks: "Then I can't go in, I'll wait for you at the small shop opposite, it shouldn't be long anyway."

Ling Weichuan could only nod his head: "Okay, then you should pay attention to safety and ask a bodyguard to come out to accompany you."

They separated in two directions, Jiang Zhiyu first went to buy a chicken leg, and then slowly walked to the small shop next door.

The bodyguard didn't go up hastily, he felt that His Royal Highness would prefer to go shopping alone.

After shopping around, he didn't see anything he wanted to buy. Jiang Zhiyu stood in front of the counter regretfully, so he should go to the door and wait for Ling Weichuan.

Just two steps away, the boss behind stopped Jiang Zhiyu.

"Sir, I think you haven't found the product you like. Would you like me to introduce you something different?"

It was the first time Jiang Zhiyu saw someone promoting a product, and he felt a little curious for a while, so he stopped.

"Okay, what product do you want to recommend, it should be something special, I don't want anything that is not special." They have everything in their house.

The boss smiled knowingly. This is indeed a good customer. He mysteriously took out a dozen printed things and wrapped them in a paper bag.

"I have good stuff here!"

"Good stuff? Like what?"

"Our shop sells boyfriends, and we can also rent them out. All of them are muscular and handsome!" the boss said proudly.

Jiang Juvenile' Huh? ' with a cry: "Sell your boyfriend???"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com