Chapter 221 The young couple in love

Fu Ling followed Jiang Zhiyu back to the hotel where they were staying.

In fact, it can't be said that he followed Jiang Zhiyu, because he arrived one step ahead of Jiang Zhiyu.

"How do you know that I live here?" Jiang Zhiyu stood about one meter away from Fu Ling, surprised that he was almost unable to write these two words.

Fu Ling put away the umbrella, and it disappeared with a slight movement.

With one hand behind his back, he walked into the hotel door with his head held high.

"As long as I think about it, there's nothing I don't know about it." The smell of the little rabbit is the strongest here, and he doesn't even need to think about it, and he can know that this is where Jiang Zhiyu is temporarily staying.

When Fu Ling and two followed Jiang Zhiyu back to the room where he lived, the atmosphere became tense for a while.

Jiang Zhiyu thought they were going to open a room alone, but who could tell him why these two people went directly into his and Wen Xi's room?

Sitting on the sofa and drinking tea with an anti-customer attitude?

Where did their tea come from? Appeared completely out of nowhere. Fu Ling only shook his hand in the air, and a small teacup appeared in his hand.

Amazing.

It is more convenient than their space ring.

Every time they pick and place something, they have to put their hands on the space ring.

"You guys don't want to live here, do you?" Jiang Zhiyu asked Wen Xi to sit on another sofa.

He walked too long today, and he was worried that Wen Xi would feel uncomfortable.

Fu Ling didn't speak, he was still a little weak now, he leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes to rest his mind.

Tang Rongchen answered, "Sit for a while and leave."

He also felt that this child was very similar to Fu Ling, especially because he had a kind of pure natural laziness.

After a while, Tang Rongchen hugged Fu Ling who was sleeping and left, Jiang Zhiyu yawned, he was also very sleepy.

He wanted to take a nap, but before taking a nap, he had to reply to Ling Weichuan's text message, otherwise he was afraid that his big lion would shut himself off again.

Ling Weichuan sent a lot of messages, including audio, but Jiang Zhiyu was really sleepy. He read the text, but there was no point.

That is, the son has eaten, he has also eaten, and now he is going to work, and he is already working.

Thinking about it, the voice should be just a few thoughts, Jiang Zhiyu held his eyelids and replied with two words: 【Okay】

His Royal Highness, who was in a meeting, managed to miss this text message, and his thoughts kept wandering during the meeting.

Thinking that if Little Tutu listened to the jokes he found on the Internet, would he not be able to straighten up laughing?

Or maybe find a joke and read it to him?

But he was destined to be disappointed, because the little rabbit's reaction was completely different from what he had imagined.

He only replied with two simple words.

After the meeting, His Royal Highness went to have a small meeting with several people, and then returned to the office with his butt on fire, wanting to see what message the little rabbit had sent him back.