Chapter 93 - 94

Jiang Zhiyu's child's heart has been severely wounded, and he can't be coaxed well without ten catties of big white lion toffee.

He buried his head in eating rabbit grass, and he didn't even want to eat the delicious carrot cake.

The chef coaxed him for a long time, but Jiang Zhiyu just refused to eat his breakfast, and it was useless for his brother to talk to Ling Weichuan, because Jiang Zhiyu had already decided that they were deceiving him.

It was too much, what they said was all false, and what they thought was all irony, he was too sad.

He is really a short and fat ugly bunny.

"I don't eat! I want to lose weight!"

The housekeeper was very anxious: "This is not possible, young master, you are still young, so you have to eat."

"I'm not small anymore! I was short in the first place, but you still laugh at me, and now you still call me small!" Jiang Zhiyu was wronged, what cute bunny would like to be called a dwarf?

Even if it's true, please don't say it.

Ling Weichuan was sweating anxiously, trying to coax Jiang Zhiyu to eat more, but he didn't dare to speak. They had made a mistake just now, and they are probably already on the blacklist in Tutu's eyes.

To put it bluntly, Jiang Zhiyu sat directly on the table with his two short hands clasped together: "I'm not a child anymore, you guys always lie to me, even if you don't take me seriously, you can ask me to eat , you can’t lie to me again in the future.”

Jiang Chengyan was the first to agree: "Okay, okay, I won't dare to lie to Xiaoyu again, Xiaoyu don't be angry."

Jiang Zhiyu still had a tiger face: "Then tell me honestly, what do you want to say."

Hanhan's second brother didn't notice the horrific expressions of the others, so he smiled openly, and Xiaoyu finally spoke to him, "I just think you're a little short and your legs are short, nothing else is fine."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Is there nothing left? Isn't that enough?

Tutu jumped up and punched Jiang Chengyan in the face, he roared: "Jiang Chengyan! I'll break up with you!"

After he shouted, he jumped off the table and ran away. He wanted to go back to his room and didn't want to see these idiots again.

Jiang Chengyan covered his face in a daze, and looked strangely at the figure of the little rabbit running farther and farther: "This... why are you even more angry? Didn't you say that as long as I am honest, you will forgive me? Xiaoyu is getting more and more confused now. See through."

The others looked at him speechlessly and condemningly. They were really stupid. There was a chance to coax him just now, but now that he ran away, there was no hope!

Everyone was gloomy, and sitting at the table didn't know what to do. How should this tantrum child be coaxed?

They looked at Ling Weichuan, but Ling Weichuan couldn't help it. Little Tutu was not so difficult to coax before, and he was not as shrewd as he is now.

The stupid rabbits have grown up, and they can no longer fool children casually.

"Ahem." The sulking little rabbit suddenly appeared on the stairs, looked away, and said proudly, "Cut me some fruit and milk, I'm going to take a bath soon."

The little rabbit is actually not full, but just now he said that he would lose weight if he stopped eating, of course he couldn't eat in front of them, otherwise where would he lose his face?