Chapter 24 If You Suddenly Sneezed

"I'm sorry, I've lost my mind." Jiang Zhiyu lowered his head guiltily, he only thought about Wenxi's rich love life, but forgot that he never talked about girls. He has always been the one to enjoy passively, and he will never take the initiative to contribute, so he can only talk about boyfriends.

Wen Xi vented all his speechlessness on the muscular man, and asked him why he wanted to be a brainless spare tire, so he couldn't have his own opinions.

Anyway, the scolding was very merciless, but there was not a single dirty word, it was terrible.

In the end, the muscular man walked away in disgrace, and Lu Wanxing, who was facing evil in his heart, gradually began to feel dissatisfied.

The crowd who couldn't see the excitement also dispersed, and waited in their respective squares for the instructor to call to disband, and then they could go to the cafeteria to eat.

Jiang Chengyan was not on the stage, he received a message and left after shouting the phrase to punch faster, otherwise he would never have allowed such a stupid thing to happen just now.

He will definitely teach that person a lesson with a dark face, and dare to bully his younger brother.

But his face is not much better now, because there is a pig he doesn't want to see standing beside him.

The reason why it is called a pig is because it is a pig that can lick his cabbage.

Ling Weichuan also needed the consent of the instructor Jiang Chengyan to enter the military training base, so he had to call Major Jiang to pick him up.

"Thank you, Second Brother." Ling Weichuan was about to see Jiang Zhiyu, and he was in a good mood, and he could even smile and greet Jiang Chengyan with a fake courtesy.

"Shut up, you! I can't bear His Royal Highness's words!" Jiang Chengyan didn't have the intention to be polite to him. Originally, his younger brother belonged to him alone during this period of time, but from now on, it won't be the case. A black hearted lion came to snatch his younger brother from him! Still a sure win.

Who is not upset about this?

Jiang Zhiyu was watching other people's fighting moves, and felt that his boxing skills were still too immature, and he should learn more from experienced people. But now he has no strength to study, so he can only see with his eyes.

"Why don't you disband, I'm almost starving." The dueling competition is over, and the only ones who are still fighting are the muscles and brains who like to fight.

There were loose people everywhere on the field, and the instructors didn't speak, just watched them quietly, but they were keeping a list in their hearts to see who was too loose in their respective teams.

But everyone consciously ignored the name Jiang Zhiyu, even though he was so hungry that he was about to lie on the ground, he didn't look like a soldier.

Little cutie, it’s okay to occasionally disobey the rules, they can pretend they didn’t see it.

There are really a lot of people, more than a thousand people, no matter how big the venue is, it still looks a bit dense.

But as soon as Ling Weichuan came in, he saw Jiang Zhiyu's listless back among more than a thousand people. He changed his face in a second, and asked Jiang Chengyan: "Tutu, what's going on? He looks so listless."

"Hungry, he has to starve with the training troops, there is no way." Jiang Chengyan also frowned, walked back to the stage quickly, and hurried to announce his dismissal for dinner, if he was slower, Jiang Zhiyu would be hungry and thin.

Seeing the second brother, Jiang Zhiyu seemed to have seen a savior, his hand had already entered into the space necklace, as long as he called for dismissal, he would immediately take out a carrot.

"Disband." As soon as Jiang Chengyan yelled, Jiang Zhiyu's carrot appeared in his hand, and at the same time, a familiar voice came from behind: "Jiang Zhiyu."

Jiang Zhiyu gnawed on a carrot, turned around in confusion, and saw Lingweichuan standing outside the training ground with his pocket in his pocket.

"Ling Weichuan! Why are you here!" His surprise eyes were too bright, and in an instant he wiped away all the bad emotions that Ling Weichuan had suppressed for a while.

He went against the flow of people and strode towards his rabbit. Everyone who was busy eating stopped and looked at Ling Weichuan who shouldn't be here in surprise.

The carrot in his hand was not as fragrant as Ling Weichuan who was walking towards him at the moment. Jiang Zhiyu was going to put the carrot away, but before he could, Ling Weichuan picked him up and lifted his feet off the ground.

"Baby." What followed was that Ling Weichuan restrained the call of missing, he thought that only he could hear the missing, but Jiang Zhiyu, who was missed, also felt it.

It was only at this time that Jiang Zhiyu realized that he missed Ling Weichuan so much, and before he knew it, this longing had piled up like a mountain.

His recent life seems busy and fulfilling, but without Ling Weichuan, everything is wrong. Now he has experienced different lifestyles and got along with many people. He still felt that the one with Ling Weichuan's participation was what he wanted.

Jiang Zhiyu was picked up, his eyebrows were curved, bright and clear, he stretched out his hands to hold Ling Weichuan's face, and said, "Brother Weichuan, I miss you so much."

"Tutu, I miss you too." God knows, Ling Weichuan wanted to kiss him in this position, but there are too many people here, and there is a second brother who is eyeing him. Ling Weichuan could only bear it, to avoid being beaten out by Jiang Chengyan.

Jiang Zhiyu was very happy, but his Adam's apple rolled because he was too hungry. As a last resort, he said in a sad manner, "I'm so hungry, I want to eat."

Ling Weichuan choked, and the good atmosphere disappeared in an instant. He said helplessly, "Then I'll take you to dinner, and Tutu doesn't have to go by himself." But Jiang Zhiyu struggled to jump down by himself, and he waved his hands: " No need, I'll go by myself, I'm pretty strong now."

"Really? It seems that the military training is still very effective." His Royal Highness forced a smile, feeling a pity in his heart. Wouldn't that be another reason to have intimate contact with the stupid rabbit?

Jiang Zhiyu replied proudly, then turned to look at his three good friends: "Let's go have dinner together, I decide to cook by myself!" He said and waved to his second brother.

Jiang Chengyan trotted over in surprise, thinking that when Ling Weichuan came, his elder brother was about to leave the scene sadly, but he didn't expect to have his part in the scene! My brother really didn't hurt in vain!

"Brother, let's go to your room and cook. I'll cook." Jiang Zhiyu held his elder brother in one hand and another 'brother' in the other, and he was accompanied by three good friends. He felt that life was too much. Completed.

"Sneeze." On several different planets, different people sneezed at the same time, rubbed their noses inexplicably, thinking it was a cold.

The fact is, their beloved little rabbit felt that the moment of happiness and consummation was without them.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com