Chapter 209 His Royal Highness May...

"Father!" Ling Qingyu trotted all the way downstairs, and then entered the kitchen without stopping.

Anxiously tugging at the hem of Jiang Zhiyu's clothes, he said loudly, "Father seems to be sick!"

"Sick?" Jiang Zhiyu wiped her hands, and followed Lingqing to Yushanlou.

He recalled that last night Lingweichuan was not wearing any clothes, and the temperature was still dropping.

Alas, it's true, such a big man can't even wear clothes obediently.

He even reminded him to put on more clothes, but he got sick from the cold!

In fact, Jiang Zhiyu knew why Ling Weichuan didn't wear clothes last night, besides really wanting to do something, he was still angry.

Because Jiang Zhiyu's new pajamas last night were not the same style as His Royal Highness's, but were given to him by his second brother.

As the name suggests, it is not for couples, so Ling Weichuan, a petty lion, would rather not wear clothes.

He really can't do anything with Ling Weichuan, sometimes it's childish and it's a headache.

Jiang Zhiyu sat on the edge of the bed and touched Ling Weichuan's forehead, it was really hot.

Looks like I have a cold.

"Go call Uncle Yuqing and tell him to call a private doctor." Jiang Zhiyu instructed Ling Qingyu to go to work, and two cubs slipped in at the door.

"Father…"

"Woooooooooo father!"

Jiang Zhiyu turned his head in doubt, looking at the two little twins who couldn't help crying, his expression became serious.

They...couldn't they have thought that Ling Weichuan was dying of a serious illness?

Although Ling Weichuan may be stricter with them at ordinary times, asking them to study and work hard to improve, but you don't need to directly conclude that they are going to die, right?

He rubbed his forehead helplessly, pulled the two babies over, and patiently told them that his father was not dying, but just had a cold.

At this time, the doorbell downstairs rang, and Ling Weichuan also woke up.

Jiang Zhiyu immediately helped Ling Weichuan up, found clothes for him to put on.

"One of you, go and open the door." There should be something to do at this point, and it is impossible for the doctor to come so soon.

Ling Qingyu just came in and then went down to open the door. The two babies became quiet after making sure their father would not die. They sat on the sofa by themselves, quietly watching their father acting like a baby.

Ling Weichuan leaned his head on Jiang Zhiyu's shoulder, and Jiang Zhiyu struggled to raise his small shoulders for him to lean on.

"Ahem, wife... I feel so uncomfortable."

It's strange that Jiang Zhiyu feels uncomfortable like him, so he can only keep giving him comfort, hoping that the doctor will come soon.

Ling Weichuan opened his eyes, looked at Jiang Zhiyu's hand, and said, "I'm sick."

"Yes, you are sick, will you still mess around next time? You don't even wear your clothes well."

His Royal Highness nodded. He really shouldn't be angry, but he never felt that he would get sick, especially something like a cold.

He grew up so big, except for being sick for a period of time when he was affected by the Zerg war when he was a child, he never got sick again.

This time, I was actually knocked down by a small cold air, and I really went back to life.