Chapter 228 A Day in the Life of His Royal Highness

This was another day when Jiang Zhiyushe died.

Fortunately, Wenxi and the others didn't tease Jiang Zhiyu anymore, and tacitly let this matter go.

After Jiang Zhiyu went out, he was always worried that the classmates who played games with him last night would ask him about women's clothing, but it may be that Ling Weichuan really did something, so no one asked.

Only then did Jiang Zhiyu feel relieved.

On the side of His Royal Highness, the nose bleeds all night, and the head is still a little dizzy after waking up in the morning.

I sent a good morning to the little rabbit and didn't reply, maybe it's because of embarrassment.

After the in-depth communication last night, His Royal Highness decided to finish the work as soon as possible, and he will not care about the rest of the work anyway, and his father can't be so lazy!

When His Majesty the Emperor heard this reason, he wished he could smash the teacup in his face.

If you want to go to the travel planet to find a little rabbit, just say so! What's the point of saying such a high-sounding reason? It seems that it is for his own good.

Why can you chase after your daughter-in-law when she travels, but I can't go to my daughter-in-law?

It is obvious to all that His Royal Highness's workload has dropped sharply, and he spends every day dealing with official documents in the office or going to the training ground to exercise.

I have never seen him go to other foreign missions.

Yu Qing vaguely felt that His Royal Highness was going to find His Royal Highness.

It is understandable that His Royal Highness wants to see His Royal Highness soon, and he also wants to see Wen Xi soon. But why does His Royal Highness entrust most of the work to him.

Now he is doing all the foreign business, and he doesn't have time to video chat with Wen Xi. Alas, I am really tired.

"Your Highness, I'll send this to the review hall first, and you can order lunch yourself." Yu Qing had just returned to the palace and received a new job, and she hadn't had time to catch her breath.

He will order lunch for Ling Weichuan later, but he must be busy at that time.

Ling Weichuan nodded, it doesn't matter whether he eats or not.

This is what he thought, it would be fine if he didn't eat a meal. Then he received a small video from Jiang Zhiyu.

The little rabbit is having lunch at a famous scenic spot of Travel Star. In the picture, there are three Wenxi people who often follow Jiang Zhiyu, and two strangers who have never seen each other.

A man with long hair was about to mop the floor, he leaned in front of the camera, and said in a sour tone: "Who are you recording the video for, your husband?"

Jiang Zhiyu nodded shyly, then gently pushed the person away, and whispered: "Don't hold on to this, I will introduce you to each other later."

As the scene draws to a close, the little rabbit waved at the camera: "Then I'll go eat first, and after dinner I'm going to ride the speed car in the play area here! My husband should remember to eat too~ Bye."

Then it was gone, Ling Weichuan was quite happy to see it in front of him.

Until the long-haired man in inexplicable clothes came out, he suddenly overturned the jar of jealousy. That's okay, the little rabbit met two strangers after a few days of traveling.