Chapter 188 Bring Breakfast to Husband

Something strange has been going on in Empire lately.

When the weather cools down, many workplaces have been closed to keep warm, the flow of people on the streets has also been greatly reduced, and there are basically few aircrafts for travel.

Although the air quality is not bad this year, the cold snap is merciless.

But just when no one was out on the street, a series of bizarre deaths occurred.

In the dark alley, in the deserted street, in the back street of the bar.

Eleven people have died so far.

The main reason is that the cause of death could not be found out, like suffocation, but the facial muscles were very strange when he died.

Half pain, half smile.

From the middle of the forehead down, along the bridge of the nose to the chin, the skin is split.

Ling Weichuan had seen a lot of these photos recently, and had someone check them out, but last night, the two police officers guarding the block died.

The state of death was exactly the same as the person in the photo.

Now Ling Weichuan can only try to add more people around Jiang Zhiyu and the children to prevent them from encountering accidents.

Jiang Zhiyu played in the snow contentedly at home for a few days.

Now that it's the end of the year, things have increased, and his factory and snack bar are peaceful. Nothing but maybe a little busier.

Ling Weichuan didn't go home to sleep for several nights, and he had to deal with most of the affairs of the palace.

Even though Ling Weichuan is not enthroned now, his workload is actually about the same as enthronement.

Jiang Zhiyu asked Ling Weichuan if he had breakfast in the morning, and he said that he was too busy to eat, and the cafeteria was closed now.

Because of the inconvenient transportation due to the snowstorm, even takeaways were not delivered. All the imperial cooks went to Jiang Zhiyu's snack bar to work again.

There is no way, Jiang Zhiyu can only prepare the ingredients to be made at night in advance, and cook the soup regularly in advance.

He got up early the next morning and was busy in the kitchen.

In addition to preparing breakfast for the children, he also prepared for Ling Weichuan and His Majesty. The queen didn't have to worry about it, because she knew that there was nothing to eat in the palace, so she moved to Jiang's house early.

At any rate, the Jiang family still had a chef who was kidnapped by the housekeeper from the snack bar in the middle of the night.

Jiang Zhiyu left the children at home when he went out, and asked Ling Qingyu to pay more attention. There were also bodyguards and fighting beasts at home, so it was 100% safe.

"I'm going to deliver breakfast to my father and grandpa. Be good at home and don't go out." Jiang Zhiyu kissed the children and went out.

When they arrived at the gate of the palace, the guard saw Jiang Zhiyu and stood up to greet him.

"Good morning, little Highness, why did you come so early? It's cold, so go in quickly."

"Morning, I've worked so hard to be on duty so early. These are the buns I just made, share them with you." Jiang Zhiyu left some buns there, and hurried in with the ones for Ling Weichuan and the others.